Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Starbucks

I can't stand it when folk go on and on and on about getting their "fix" from this type of place.

Ooh I just couldn't function if I didn't have my daily mocha choca latte de-icer with jizzfoam and a slice of organic grape, orange and pineapple cake.

And it doesn't make you look intellectual, European, even worse - American, upper middle class or whatever else.

Bollocks - it's a fooking brew and you won't die without it you ponces.

oh since when has any coffee been worth 3 bastard quid!

when its served by the grumpiest ' assistant' in the world....ever...

their all miserable in coffee shops.

Nescafe Gold Blend with a sweetener and a drop of semi skimmed milk will do for me.

Im not posh.

You are in TURKEY. It's world renowned for proper coffee served in proper Turkish cups having been ground in proper Turkish grinders etc etc. So you can either pay Starbucks some vast amount of money for a cup that tastes the same whether you're in Istanbul or Droitwich or you can pay a local merchant an amount of coinage insignificant to you but probably highly valuable to him for the authentic local coffee drinking experience.

FACT

• Site Supporter
Starbucks Eggnog Latt??!!!!! its the future!!!

WTF!

Insert vomit smiley here -------->

i thought that before i tried it!! but it's well nice!! i'm hooked now!!

so you fell into the trap!

like my missus when she goes into argos and has to queue next to lots of little items when paying, then ends up buying 10 things she doesnt need...

sucker!

Starbucks Eggnog Latt??!!!!! its the future!!!

WTF!

Insert vomit smiley here -------->

i thought that before i tried it!! but it's well nice!! i'm hooked now!!

so you fell into the trap!

like my missus when she goes into argos and has to queue next to lots of little items when paying, then ends up buying 10 things she doesnt need...

sucker!

Nah me mate had one and got me to try it!!!

just a shame you cant have eggnog all year round!!!

Nah me mate had one and got me to try it!!!

just a shame you cant have eggnog all year round!!!

surely a HOMO ALERT :-k

If one of my mates insisted that I take a slurp of creamy eggnog from his cup I would be very worried indeed

Guest Dutch_Bird

I love walking into a coffee shop and asking for a coffee, and they ask "what do you mean?" #-o

personally I like coffee flavored coffee

• Moderators
I love walking into a coffee shop and asking for a coffee, and they ask "what do you mean?" #-o

personally I like coffee flavored coffee

It's a good point, in Starbucks you have to ask for Americano, whatever the fcuk that is (apart from a Holly Johnson song)?

You are in TURKEY. It's world renowned for proper coffee served in proper Turkish cups having been ground in proper Turkish grinders etc etc. So you can either pay Starbucks some vast amount of money for a cup that tastes the same whether you're in Istanbul or Droitwich or you can pay a local merchant an amount of coinage insignificant to you but probably highly valuable to him for the authentic local coffee drinking experience.

FACT

Starbucks was full of fanny! FACT

Local backstreet bars and kebab sellers got plenty of coinage from me.

FACT

Starbucks was full of fanny! FACT

Local backstreet bars and kebab sellers got plenty of coinage from me.

not the first night the kebab sellers didnt - you fucked off from the foyer of the Feronya for an hour only to come back with a cheese pastie. Mind you, it was 4 in t'morning - we all assumed you'd been mugged or summat.

I get confused in places like that, our doris takes me in when we are in town.

she asks me what I want, I want a brew, a cup of normal coffee in a big f??ck off chipped mug with 'worlds best darts player' or sommat, the likes you get in any decent greasy spoon.

she then tells me various names of drink which leaves me with a blank look. So I ask her again to get me a brew.

what do i get?

half a cup of warm shitwater in an ikea pot that with a handle that wont take any of my fingers.

f??cking w??nk

subway is the same.

I want a chicken butty with tomato and I want change from 30 bob.

no shite on it, i dont want to choose from 6 different bread types that i have not heard of, a range of sauces that look like they have been squeezed out of a boil, served by some halfwit student and costs me a fortune.

dawsons pies, the future

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.