Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Channel 4's "alternative" Xmas Message

My reponse to a) Maybe not but it's a fooking good bet it would like to (can't tell the sex in that fooking monstrosity which reinforces womens subservience to men in their primitive society)

My response to B) Utter fooking bollocks. Getting into the realms of treason there. The Queen belongs in England and has centuries worth of antecedents to prove it. The other fecker belongs somewhere nearer to the equator and does notgive the impression it has assimilated into English society at all.

Then I guess I'm guilty of treason, bring on the hang man. Personally I'm vermently anti monarchist - sign me up for the New Model Army!

I'm also anti Religion so I have no sympathy with the right wing of any relgion or any doctorine that subjugates class, creed or sex to prejudice or intollerance.

There sould be a space for all members of a society to enrich and speak about their culture. Muslims currently make up only 3% of the British Isles so lets put this alternative Christmas meesage into context. Celebrate this country's diversity, a bit more understanding from both parties and a little less high handed condemnation would help.

I used to work in Barking and seeing the insidious nature of the BNP preying on the insecurities of the majority white popluation was sickening. Breeding a culture of hate is not the way to deal with the issues of living in a secular, multi enthic country.

So watch the Queen if you are so inclinded or watch Channel 4 - the thing is in Britain you have a choice which can only be a good thing.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Big Girl, Crawley White was correct...almost.

Jackdaw

Don't be sorry, as I am not wrong!

I have just typed "the origin of xmas trees" into google and this is top of the list, so I win ner ner!

Xmas trees origin

So watch the Queen if you are so inclinded or watch Channel 4 - the thing is in Britain you have a choice which can only be a good thing.

Something you would not have if your muslim friends yearning for Sharia law was ever realised.

Something you would not have if your muslim friends yearning for Sharia law was ever realised.

Which is why I have no time with the right wing views held by any religion. Like any culture Islam has moderates as well as the bigots. I'm afraid that those people just end to shout the loudest and say the soundbites that the press pick up on.

A moderate Muslim who has worked and lived in britain and enjoys the freedom that this country brings I'm afraid won't sell papers, mores the pity.

As for the orgin of bloody xmas trees, the point I was crudely trying to make was that Christmas, as celebrated in most westernised counties, is an assimilation of many traditions so to say that one muslim woman in TV is political correctness gone mad is a little off the mark and a wee bit reactionary.

Sorry Big Girl, it would be churlish not to put a link to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_tree

Seems we are both right, yes it was started in the Germantic and dutch nations......by Pagans, or at least a pre Christian society.

We both win, ner ner ner ner ner

• Site Supporter
Which is why I have no time with the right wing views held by any religion. Like any culture Islam has moderates as well as the bigots. I'm afraid that those people just end to shout the loudest and say the soundbites that the press pick up on.

A moderate Muslim who has worked and lived in britain and enjoys the freedom that this country brings I'm afraid won't sell papers, mores the pity.

As for the orgin of bloody xmas trees, the point I was crudely trying to make was that Christmas, as celebrated in most westernised counties, is an assimilation of many traditions so to say that one muslim woman in TV is political correctness gone mad is a little off the mark and a wee bit reactionary.

You talk a bit like Rik off The Young Ones.

Right on (snort).

Then I guess I'm guilty of treason, bring on the hang man. Personally I'm vermently anti monarchist - sign me up for the New Model Army!

I'm also anti Religion so I have no sympathy with the right wing of any relgion or any doctorine that subjugates class, creed or sex to prejudice or intollerance.

There sould be a space for all members of a society to enrich and speak about their culture. Muslims currently make up only 3% of the British Isles so lets put this alternative Christmas meesage into context. Celebrate this country's diversity, a bit more understanding from both parties and a little less high handed condemnation would help.

I used to work in Barking and seeing the insidious nature of the BNP preying on the insecurities of the majority white popluation was sickening. Breeding a culture of hate is not the way to deal with the issues of living in a secular, multi enthic country.

Well said that man or woman, I won't be listening to the lady in the veil or that old bint from the Germanic/Greek immigrant family either :)

I'll likely be asleep :)

And the tree etc in my eyes still predates Christianity :)

Lets say we are all right and can all do what we like unless we harm others etc.

Of course if those others are Hammers fans :) And we better not lose Sat as that would ruin my birthday

FFS, you'd think it was the Queen wearing the niqab the way people are reacting.

This isn't an indication of imminent Sharia law or Islamic military coup being enforced upon us all.

It's an alternative Xmas speech performed in the past by such serious folk as Homer Simpson.

It's a publicity stunt and it's working.

FFS, you'd think it was the Queen wearing the niqab the way people are reacting.

This isn't an indication of imminent Sharia law or Islamic military coup being enforced upon us all.

It's an alternative Xmas speech performed in the past by such serious folk as Homer Simpson.

Aye them yellow skinned feckers should f??ck off back where they came from! fecking cartoon-gollies!!!

Couldn't give a shit who does it, as JJO says its designed to gain publicity for Channel 4 and you know what it's working! Not stupid them bods at channel 4 are they!

• Members
1) Then I guess I'm guilty of treason, bring on the hang man.

2) I'm also anti Religion

3) I used to work in Barking

4) in Britain you have a choice which can only be a good thing.

1) BWFC support will get you a reprieve. Personally, I would send you to asianstan or Afghanistan.

2) With you on that one (by the way, how 'tolerant' are the Islamic tyrants you seem to sympathise with?)

3) ......and have since, apparently, gone Barking mad.

4) The most important point you have made. You couldn't do that under the fooking Taliban.

• Members

Oi, JayJay.......google 'slippery slope' This is how it started with uphill gardeners gaining acceptance. The filthy tw@ts used to hide away and do their sordid things in private and never a word was said. Now the coonts parade on the streets and are in the courts seeking the same rights as normal heterosexual couples.

Burndens Bogs is right to raise this issue. Just one more yard down the slippery slope.

Guest The Special One
Look, I dont want no f??ckin sheethead spouting her liberal mulitcultural shite (so long as it conforms with Islam) on Xmas day.

In f??ckin one mate

Guest The Special One
Clueless.....

So come on then shitferbrains

Why am I clueless?????

Is it because I don't want mine and my kids xmas to be ruined by these politically correct f??cktards exploiting yet another situation to ram multicultural b??llshit into our faces????

So come on then shitferbrains

Why am I clueless?????

Is it because I don't want mine and my kids xmas to be ruined by these politically correct f??cktards exploiting yet another situation to ram multicultural b??llshit into our faces????

Your opinion pal, but as I said only 3% of Britain is actually Muslim and if your xmas is going to be ruined by a Muslim woman having a prime time TV slot on Christmas Day, well then I feel a bit sorry for you.