Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

It Was Good While It Lasted

xxxxxx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Season they JUST scraped 1 point off us at their place with that injury time Gilberto goal which was also the only goal they put past us all year. What better way to really get people talking than going down there and turning the ??unts over?

BRING 'EM ON.

Guest bolton_becks

would have been more happier if we was at home but still bring em on!!! early visit to new stadium

Edited by bolton_becks

The biggest dissapointment for me is the game will be on telly, at some stupid time and our support will be piss poor, i hope i am wrong, as a team we can go to Arsenal and should cause them plenty of problems, but a big away following would be a massive help to the team.

The biggest dissapointment for me is the game will be on telly, at some stupid time and our support will be piss poor, i hope i am wrong, as a team we can go to Arsenal and should cause them plenty of problems, but a big away following would be a massive help to the team.

3500 for a midweek replay down there.

those really were the days.........................

There needs to be some kind of campaign to get people down there, regardless of kick of time or if it is televised. I will be there, the lads are going to need all the support they can get for this one.

There needs to be some kind of campaign to get people down there, regardless of kick of time or if it is televised. I will be there, the lads are going to need all the support they can get for this one.

cant agree more if its a daft k.o time and telivised + do we get more tickets as a % for f.a cup games ?

maybe the club should charter a couple of trains with reduced travel rates ( well we can dream ) l.o.l

Sounds like a good idea.

First time at a quality new stadium. We're not in any more cup competitions this season so people should make the effort for this one.

Just to whet the appetite here's the highlights from the game this season but from a brazillian goals round up. The commentary is brilliant. Think it got posted on here at the time but another look wont do anyone any harm.

http://www.soccerblog.com/2006/11/video_bo...3_arsenal_1.htm :drinks:

If Arsenal did a list before the draw of teams they wanted to face, I reckon we'd have been in the bottom 3.

Likewise if Bolton had done the same, Arsenal would have been in the bottom three along with Chelsea and Man U.

Will H be able to find the Emirates Stadium.

Agree absolutely. We could have up to 9000 tickets for this one. Imagine the lift that would give the team, and how good it would it look for the club.

What effect would it have on everyone, in terms of going to the game, if the club put on free travel for ST holders?

If positive, I reckon we should all email the club. Nothing to lose, and the logic is there: Sam's stated aim is to win the FA cup, He believes the crowd makes a difference, many folk aint going to fork out ??100+ for a game live on TV, doing such an offer for ST holders gives the club scope for ??15 a ticket to all offerings for less attractive forthcoming Prem home games (Charlton, Fulham, Blackburn).

Agree absolutely. We could have up to 9000 tickets for this one. Imagine the lift that would give the team, and how good it would it look for the club.

What effect would it have on everyone, in terms of going to the game, if the club put on free travel for ST holders?

If positive, I reckon we should all email the club. Nothing to lose, and the logic is there: Sam's stated aim is to win the FA cup, He believes the crowd makes a difference, many folk aint going to fork out ??100+ for a game live on TV, doing such an offer for ST holders gives the club scope for ??15 a ticket to all offerings for less attractive forthcoming Prem home games (Charlton, Fulham, Blackburn).

It said on SSN earlier on that we got ??40,000 prize money for getting through the 3rd round. That'd go a long way to getting coaches/trains chartered.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.