Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fcuking Idiots!

JumboMkd

I'm sure a resident of Bolton will vouch for you from this site.

there is no time for that. whoever that resident is, he must send his work documents by normal mail to both me and Jumbo and we must show them with our passport when we will be applying for the visa.

alex, who can guarantee your stay?

at this time, only the Bolton FC

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST A THOUGHT BUT IF THE WORST COMES TO THE WORST AND THEY DONT GET HERE IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF ALL THE HARD WORK OF A LOT OF PEOPLE GOES TO WASTE - EVERYBODY HAS ALREADY PLEDGED THEIR 10 OR 20 , SO WHY NOT INVITE THE LADS OVER FOR A PREMIER GAME - UNITED AT HOME MAYBE, ALL THE MONEY IS ALREADY THERE FOR FLIGHTS ETC .

I KNOW A LOT OF LADS ON HERE WANT TO SHOW THEIR GRATITUDE AND THIS IS THE BEST WAY THEY CAN SHOW IT .

JUST A THOUGHT BUT IF THE WORST COMES TO THE WORST AND THEY DONT GET HERE IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF ALL THE HARD WORK OF A LOT OF PEOPLE GOES TO WASTE - EVERYBODY HAS ALREADY PLEDGED THEIR 10 OR 20 , SO WHY NOT INVITE THE LADS OVER FOR A PREMIER GAME - UNITED AT HOME MAYBE, ALL THE MONEY IS ALREADY THERE FOR FLIGHTS ETC .

I KNOW A LOT OF LADS ON HERE WANT TO SHOW THEIR GRATITUDE AND THIS IS THE BEST WAY THEY CAN SHOW IT .

Crampo's best post yet. =D> :good:

Makes great sense to me.

It's OK. You've all done a lot for us and we're very grateful. Even if don't come now to Bolton, I'll be grateful to you same as I've been there

the other option would be to get them to one of the away games IF we get through.

This is well shit.

Yet again the lads on here show how for a supposed bunch of drunken yobs and notrights that they can all club together and help people out when it's needed and even the club have done something to help despite all the flack they get.

Then at the last minute the evil Dr Robotnik strikes and scuppers the whole shebang!

• Site Supporter

Got to say that this an absolute pile of boll0cks by the Macedonian club. The effort and all the messing about you lot have gone to only to be scuppered by red tape is heartbreaking.

Is it too late for the 2 lads to have 2 of the travelling party ditched in the Vardar?

Got to say that this an absolute pile of boll0cks by the Macedonian club. The effort and all the messing about you lot have gone to only to be scuppered by red tape is heartbreaking.

Is it too late for the 2 lads to have 2 of the travelling party ditched in the Vardar?

if they dont get over im for the plan for them to apply for a visa and come over for a prem match

Got a call at work this afternoon informing me of todays developments and I'm gutted for you lads, I realy am.

Balls to doing this by the book. Lets do it the tryed and tested way. Back of a lorry through the Tunnel - 100% success rate.

This blokes picture is now on my dartboard.

CekarovDejan.jpg

I can't believe the contempt with which this buffoon has treated everyone involved.

What an utter tw?t.

fcuk him. obviously a grade A prick

i hope we put 6 or 7 goals past them now.

feel sorry for Jumbo and Alex though