Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Davies

Burndens Bogs

Immense yesterday, he sums up what BWFC are all about. He must be close to achieving the status of being a Bolton "legend" by now.

100% agree with you there mate.

His battles with Evra were a joy to watch, and imo he IS a Bolton legend

Speaking of legends, Per Frandsen was under the stands at half time

• Site Supporter
100% agree with you there mate.

His battles with Evra were a joy to watch, and imo he IS a Bolton legend

Speaking of legends, Per Frandsen was under the stands at half time

aye, frandsen was sat behind me at the match

Agreed. The commitment of the whole team was to be greatly admired yesterday, but Davies performance stood out.

Ferguson accused Davies of being a no more than a bully. No mate, that was whole-hearted commintment to the cause.

Being a bully is trying to intimidate a ref at half time!

Kevin Davies is one of my favourite players of all time. I have been a big fan for ages.

How he didn't get in the England squad in Germany in front of Owen, Crouch and Walcott etc. I will never know

When Chesterfield knocked us out of the cup in the late 90's, this young upstart bagged a hat trick and made Big Mad Ged Taggart look like Lilly Savage.

I thought he was superb then, it went wonky for him after that, but he proving his worth in the last couple of years.

Look at our form and results when he is missing.

The bloke is the single most important figure in the squad for me.

Plus he kicks fcuk out of tarts.

• Site Supporter
Anyone who takes a Munichs legs from under him is truly God-Like.Praise the New Messiah!!!Ha ha.Fcuk of Fergie you ref fiddlin' dummy spittin' out Jock prick!

Here Here. The red nosed bastard has the cheek to call us in your face and intimidating then gets in the refs face and intimidates him! Got to say though, Clatttenburg was a prick. I thought it was nailed-on that he'd end up giving them a penalty just to protect their unbeaten run.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.