Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Arctic Monkeys @ Apollo, 2moro Neet

stevieb

Any1 goin?

Im just gonna get my tickets now if i can blag one of my housemates to stump up some cash for the ticket :yahoo:

twice in a week. Obsessed mate!!!

no why bother he couldnt fooking talk last Tuesday the crack heed.

if you get two put me down for one :drinks:

Edited by hughesy

saves goin to the bog.

fookin wrong though.

there's nowt worse than being hit by a pint pot and praying that the liquid inside is cold and it's just someones left over beer

most gigs I go to are too refined for this kind of malarky. On the gigs I have been to where this goes on, I've told myself its cider, it must be with that smell. sick puppies

You don't really have a choice, when you turn round and there are hundreds or thousands of people behind you, you'll never find out who threw it.

The best way to avoid it is to avoid the moshpit!

I'm telling you, when me and thee go and she that Pam Ayres gig next week, I'm f?cking right off if stuff like that starts going on! :nea:

You don't really have a choice, when you turn round and there are hundreds or thousands of people behind you, you'll never find out who threw it.

The best way to avoid it is to avoid the moshpit!

Yes, I can imagine it would be hard to do that.

However the folk next to the animal could say 'here old chap thats not nice' then drive the fcuker one.

If you were in the east lower and saw someone pissing in a pint pot then launching onto fellow fans 20 paces in front, then he'd get a slap from someone nearby.

The thing I just dont get is that from moochin on the net, its actually quite 'cool'.

fcukin idiots

The thing I just dont get is that from moochin on the net, its actually quite 'cool'.

fcukin idiots

I've witnessed a couple of people throwing beer, which is unsurprising considering the quality of beer at most venues. It tends to be festivals where piss gets thrown. Usually cos it's a nightmare fighting your way through the crowd to queue to get in a smelly minging portaloo and fight your way back. It doesn't excuse it though. Dirty scrotes!

I've thrown my last dregs of beer in a pint pot - which seems to be more common than lobbing p1ss.

However, on the 1 occasion I had to p1ss in a pint pot at a gig, I just put it back down on the floor and kicked it over in a direction away from myself. Easy done. No harm to anyone.

I did ask my mate on some tips to p1ssing in a pint pot. Like "how do you know when its full if your p1ssing in it discretely without bringing attention to yourself". His answer was simply "use your thumb". Just place it slightly below the rim and when it "feels warm" - bingo, you're done!

Not a fan of gigs, but I did go to that th'Arctic Monkeys effort at Old Trafford a while back. Got covered in p?ss time after time, you know when it's urine as it's warm when it hits you, and I'm sure some would have landed in my ale......but I chose to ignore it & drank the f?cker anyway (there was a big queue :drinks: ). Everytime some bird got on her fella's shoulders everyone nearby ducked.

But after being hit about the third time, I decided to fight fire with fire and after guzzling many a pint I was like a fountain.....think I lobbed about 5 pints of p?ss back in the directions I got hit from :good:

• Moderators

as an aside

how come the arctics rarely play Sheffield?

this is now 4 gigs in Manc inside 6 months

you'd have thought they'd do one back home at least, instead of this one at the Apollo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.