Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Will We Win The Fa Cup?

Horwich

• Moderators

Fa Youth cup this Tuesday @ the Reebok

7pm start.

Boton vs Port vale

Going watching Horwich's finest (Who was on the pitch today as academy player of the month)

At least we might be bothered about winning this game!!

7pm start.

Boton vs Port vale

Going watching Horwich's finest (Who was on the pitch today as academy player of the month)

i will be there Horwih we got any promising players in his current crop ?

7pm start.

Boton vs Port vale

Good idea, I'll see what the diary looks like.

Hope it's warmer.

Nearly frozen and bored to death at the Sunderland, Derby and Sheffield games this past week, will pass on this one. Somebody remember to pick up a programme for George, he's round Bunty's on a Tuesday.

could be worth ?2.83 in 22 years time if we win.

• Moderators
I'll go and support em. They deserve it more than some of the senior players. I might even see that "shot on target" I've been waiting for.

if the shot comes from a shotgun n the target is you, i'll live in hope

At one stage when the wind, rain and sleet came down, I though the thing was going to get called off, and I was wondering why I was there. Then during the second half we had a floodlight failure and I though that would get it called off, but no we carried on regardless in twighlight. Full time arrived it was 2-2, not an exciting game but at least we had goals. Every bugger started heading for the exit only to be told we had extra time. By this time my fingers and toes had lost all feeling. Was suprised at the size of the crowd tonight. Not the one man and his dog that I expected.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/2_she...pg?t=1199832201

A thunder storm and a bit of a snow storm in the first half,can't remember that before.

That was the first time i have seen Obadeyi,he looks a fine prospect.His second goal was class,but he isn't strong enough for the first team squad yet.

Port Vale looked a bigger stronger side,but we had more chances and should have won.

Three quid and 20p for a programme, that was very good value for money.

Bring the reserves back to Bolton.....

I remember that pre-season game v. Preston that was abandoned due to a thunderstorm. Didn't lightning strike a floodlight that day?

I enjoyed it tonight despite the score, it's only the 2nd time I've seen a youth cup game at the reebok, I used to see a lot of them at Burnden.

Obadeyi did look promising, he could have easily scored a couple more and won the game for us. The German lad, Wolze, should have equalised near the end too.

I remember that pre-season game v. Preston that was abandoned due to a thunderstorm. Didn't lightning strike a floodlight that day?

I enjoyed it tonight despite the score, it's only the 2nd time I've seen a youth cup game at the reebok, I used to see a lot of them at Burnden.

Obadeyi did look promising, he could have easily scored a couple more and won the game for us. The German lad, Wolze, should have equalised near the end too.

Last Bolton game to get abandoned was Burnley at Burnden due to fog,am i right? :search:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.