Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My First Uefa Game Missed

SatanGreavsie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came away disappointed. Not so much with the final score but with our performance. Wasn't awfull but I think we should have done much better. The absents of Diouf and Nolan may have contributed but still expected more from them that were on the pitch. Sporting weren't any great shakes either but they offered more than Madrid did in the previous round. No great suprise when they scored. Think we are going to have to bag a pair over there to progress. Also we are a better side when Stelios is in it.

• Moderators
I came away disappointed. Not so much with the final score but with our performance. Wasn't awfull but I think we should have done much better. The absents of Diouf and Nolan may have contributed but still expected more from them that were on the pitch. Sporting weren't any great shakes either but they offered more than Madrid did in the previous round. No great suprise when they scored. Think we are going to have to bag a pair over there to progress. Also we are a better side when Stelios is in it.

maybe if the game was rugby

sideways and backwards

maybe if the game was rugby

sideways and backwards

Speaking of sideways, do we think that there are any circumstances, maybe for a bet, or to avoid a kicking, which would make Danny Guthrie pass the ball forward or run with it forwards?

• Moderators
Yeah yeah we all know he's not on your Xmas card list.

aye, and for the reasons i posted

maybe you want to try to convince me how a crab improves our team, cos he certainly didn't last night

diving little fcuker

aye, and for the reasons i posted

maybe you want to try to convince me how a crab improves our team, cos he certainly didn't last night

diving little fcuker

Why would I want to convince you? Not my place to give glasses to the blind.

I'm in, I think Zozzy as well
soulmans 100%. 100% f*****g skint ! the mrs says when we can afford it we're havin' a divorce. thats my european adventure over cos she supplies the spends.

if we get through does anyone wish to purchase an original copy of magic moments by perry como or a souveneir sink plug and soap from the hotel slavija ?

no, whatever 16/17 is, about 94%. I missed the first due to a holiday booked ages before. That's just how it is, I'll never make 100%.

I'm in that club.

Besiktas clashed with work commitments.

The gap between the games at that stage are too short IMO.

Guest squidgy66
is tonight. :( Been shitting through a needle ever since getting back from Mexico on Monday; a 220 mile round trip drive on zero blood sugar is not a good idea, and work means I have to be back down here very first thing tomiorrow, so could not stay over. So, reluctantly, I've decided it aint worth the risk :(

Have a good 'un folks

Mine too. No leave left. No money :angry: :angry: :angry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.