Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Robinho

wayne cramp

'MY HEART IS ALREADY WITH CHELSEA , I ONLY WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL FOR CHELSEA' THESE WERE HIS WORDS IN HIS OWN PRESS CONFERENCE ON SUNDAY !!!!!

I,LL GIVE HIM 6 MONTHS BEFORE HE REALISES WHERE MANCHESTER ACTUALLY IS AND HE IS SULKING AND MOANING VIDIC STYLE ABOUT THE WEATHER ETC !

FOOKIN MERCENARY , MORE FOOL CITEH.

• Site Supporter

Mark Hughes has just been trying to convince all who'll listen that Robhino went to City because, as a club, they're on the verge of something big and he might want to be a part of it. No mention of the ?6m wages then!

Mark Hughes has just been trying to convince all who'll listen that Robhino went to City because, as a club, they're on the verge of something big and he might want to be a part of it. No mention of the ?6m wages then!

Hehe, as if Robinho even knows who Mark Hughes is.

Thats now four Brazilians at Citeh, cant wait for the cold wet January weather to set in ! lets see how committed the money grabbing w*nkers are then

To be fair, one of them has already played through an English winter, and one of them has just come over from Moscow, so I shouldn't think he'll be too arsed about the weather conditions in January. Also, didn't that "Berti" chap come from some German team, so he'll be used to it as well.

There's probably only Robinho who hasn't sampled crap Northern European weather yet

To be fair, one of them has already played through an English winter, and one of them has just come over from Moscow, so I shouldn't think he'll be too arsed about the weather conditions in January. Also, didn't that "Berti" chap come from some German team, so he'll be used to it as well.

There's probably only Robinho who hasn't sampled crap Northern European weather yet

Elano picked up a mystery injury when the weather turned crap, Moscow & Germany will seem like the Carribean compared to Manchester

• Site Supporter
Pretty sure his exploits at Manyoo and Barca have made him fairly well known in the world of football

I think TomBWFC was alluding to Robhino knowing that Mark Hughes was manager of Ciddeh, not that they'd never heard of him.

Moscow & Germany will seem like the Carribean compared to Manchester

I presume you are fishing just for the sake of it, Manchester may be wet, but it's very rarely cold. A couple of months in Moscow or Germany, and you would know what cold really is.

I honestly think Robinho will be sh?te in English football. If not that it will take him a long time to adapt. Maybe being in a team like Citeh's he might shine a bit more than he would have at Chelsea. Greedy prick!

Why is he a 'greedy prick'? He wanted to leave Madrid because they initially wanted offload him as part of their attempts to bring Ronaldo to the club, which makes Calderon's comments since even more laughable. Chelsea didn't want to match Madrid's asking price, so he went to City. It's not as if he had a choice between the two and chose City because they were offering more money.

Why is he a 'greedy prick'? He wanted to leave Madrid because they initially wanted offload him as part of their attempts to bring Ronaldo to the club, which makes Calderon's comments since even more laughable. Chelsea didn't want to match Madrid's asking price, so he went to City. It's not as if he had a choice between the two and chose City because they were offering more money.

Look at the bigger picture, rather than his move from the Bernabeu. He's got an history of getting his own way. He said he only wanted to play for Chelsea. You think if City didn't meet his massively inflated wage demands he would be there? Would he boll?cks! He's contributing to the demise of football and to believe greed hasn't played a massive part in his move to Eastlands is quite frankly, naive.

Look at the bigger picture, rather than his move from the Bernabeu. He's got an history of getting his own way. He said he only wanted to play for Chelsea. You think if City didn't meet his massively inflated wage demands he would be there? Would he boll?cks! He's contributing to the demise of football and to believe greed hasn't played a massive part in his move to Eastlands is quite frankly, naive.

He didn't move because Madrid wouldn't pay him the money that City have offered him, so 'massively inflated wage demands' have got nothing to do with it. For what it's worth, if Chelsea had stumped up the transfer fee but offered him slightly less in wages, do you think he'd still have joined City? Me neither.

IMO he just wanted to get out of Madrid. After what he said the day before he had burnt his bridges and could not stay. I'm not saying that he would have moved anywhere and for fcuk all money. But I think the fact that City was a route out of Madrid is a bigger reason for the move than his wages.

Edited by Eddie

A bloke at work today heard on radio 5 that when he heard Manchester wanted him he said yes not knowing there are 2 Manchester teams and he thought he was off to United.

That's funny as fcuk if it's anywhere near the truth

Edited by mannyroad58

A bloke at work today heard on radio 5 that when he heard Manchester wanted him he said yes not knowing there are 2 Manchester teams and he thought he was off to United.

That's funny as fcuk if it's anywhere near the truth

I'd doubt it was anywhere near the truth.

But it serves your colleague right for listening to a shit radio station.

striking at santos etc etc.

Its a gamble at 32 big ones, he could be lightweight and no doubt the massives will big him to be the next zico.

As a guy on BBC said today, he would have settle more being amongst the stars at chelsea than richard dunne et al at the massiverests

If he truly wanted to link up with Scolari at Chelsea like he passionately expressed he would have held out til the next window. I get your point but go and read up on his past actions ...

It wouldn't have mattered if he'd stayed put, Chelsea didn't want to pay the asking price and apparently Madrid didn't want to sell to them anyway, so City were really the only option.

striking at santos etc etc.

Its a gamble at 32 big ones, he could be lightweight and no doubt the massives will big him to be the next zico.

As a guy on BBC said today, he would have settle more being amongst the stars at chelsea than richard dunne et al at the massiverests

They can afford to take that gamble; 32 million pound is fcuk all to these guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.