Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Megson Out

mart32

to beat a relegation rival west brom at home and yesterday made fulham look like

Where was the pole????? he scored midweek, played 90mins so is obviously match fit yet not even on the bench

Sorry but Gavin Mccann is a liability yet megson cant see it and why in the last minute of injury time when nolan has a throw in instead of launching it into the box why does he throw it back to samuel who loses possession???

Megson aint got a clue

Family bereavement

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at craven cottage to see the worst performance in the 22 years I have been watching the club. The issue I have with my beloved team is that these performances are happening to often. No creation, no leadership and no drive this stems from the board through to the manager and the team. If it wasnt for jussi we would have lost by 6. I paid ?30 to watch a football match and ended up at the circus.

The man has got to go, yesterday was the last straw. Travelling all the way to London to watch him yet again play 10 defenders, it was ragging depressing. The man hasn got a clue, how the fuckk can he not see we need to play more attacking players to win a bloody game? everyone else can see it. If he was even doing the best he can with the players weve got id be satisfied but hes not, another manager could come in and turn us around without any new players imo. :angry:

I was at craven cottage to see the worst performance in the 22 years I have been watching the club. The issue I have with my beloved team is that these performances are happening to often. No creation, no leadership and no drive this stems from the board through to the manager and the team. If it wasnt for jussi we would have lost by 6. I paid ?30 to watch a football match and ended up at the circus.

I will second that, i was thinking the same,cant remember us having a shot on goal,

apart from the goal,the 2-1 scoreline was not a true reflection of the game,

far from it,BUT :::lol::: we will be alreet

• Members

I do find it strange that folk are writing us off 4 games in when 3 of our best players (IMO) are out.

Having said that, I can't see Gary Megson ever producing anything noteworthy in the Premier League and would not be unhappy to see him moved on.

George - you can't be serious about Elmander FFS? A crock? Give the bloke a fecking chance.

• Moderators

you aint watched very often then

starter for ten, a very similar 2-1 defeat at, surprisingly enough, craven cottage bout 3 years back

• Moderators
I do find it strange that folk are writing us off 4 games in when 3 of our best players (IMO) are out.

Having said that, I can't see Gary Megson ever producing anything noteworthy in the Premier League and would not be unhappy to see him moved on.

George - you can't be serious about Elmander FFS? A crock? Give the bloke a fecking chance.

you're not as bright as i gave you credit for

We should have a squad that can cope with three players out, I agree with previous posters that we all wasted ?30 and a lot of time. I am sure there are better things to do in London !!

Shittu was, McCann poor game, joey O'Brien lost in a five man midfield, Nolan looking overweight and slow, JLS not quick enough, Davies and jussi only decent players yesterday, Riga when he came on Davies was marked in the box by a six foot nine freak, so all corners and throws did not get to him...but we kept trying!

MEGSON.... NO IDEAS.....CHAMPIONDSHIP MANAGER

you aint watched very often then

starter for ten, a very similar 2-1 defeat at, surprisingly enough, craven cottage bout 3 years back

What about the 4-1 opening day defeat 6yrs ago, also at Craven Cottage where the much-lauded Okocha failed to shine in his early days in our midfield.

We've all had more than enough games to figure out he's clueless, about attacking anyway, and thats isn't going to get us anywhere in the Premierleague. He will take the club down so whats the point in giving him any more games?

Guest squidgy66

I'm sure there are threads like this on football forums up and down the country, but the more I read them I can't help but think we are any less deluded than the Bar Code fans.

Sack Megson. Sack Gartside. And who exactly would be a suitable replacement for a club such as hours? More importantly who of any resonable ability would even want to?

Managers and boards come and go and very few have a tangible long-term impact on the club. Keeping trying to oust them in quick succession, however does. Newcastle has proved that.

I'm sure there are threads like this on football forums up and down the country, but the more I read them I can't help but think we are any less deluded than the Bar Code fans.

Sack Megson. Sack Gartside. And who exactly would be a suitable replacement for a club such as hours? More importantly who of any resonable ability would even want to?

Managers and boards come and go and very few have a tangible long-term impact on the club. Keeping trying to oust them in quick succession, however does. Newcastle has proved that.

He's just announced he wants to sell. Aye, happen you're right. Be careful what you wish for folks.

If we keep megson then we will be playing championship football next year the 1st 4 matches of this season have been the most boring football games. Id rather us have a go and attack. We had 10 men behind the ball all the time at fulham its time for change.

Its not looking good, although a little early to judge. I did think Megson was starting to assemble a solid squad with the good (if not overpriced) signings of Steinsson, Muamba and Cahill. The jury is still out on Shittu and Elmander. The main worry is that we,ve let most of our creative players go (Anelka, Diouf, Stelios, Campo) and the only creative player we've signed is the unproven Riga - I hope Elmander turns out to be a good un otherwise its a long wait until Jan.

If we keep megson then we will be playing championship football next year the 1st 4 matches of this season have been the most boring football games. Id rather us have a go and attack. We had 10 men behind the ball all the time at fulham its time for change.

Aye, have'nt we heard this before when LSL was in charge, look what happened to us, and him, when we tried tp play attacking football, FFS there's only 4 games gone, BTW I would love to see Phil 'sunbed' here, did you see the passion in him yesterday

Aye, have'nt we heard this before when LSL was in charge, look what happened to us, and him, when we tried tp play attacking football, FFS there's only 4 games gone, BTW I would love to see Phil 'sunbed' here, did you see the passion in him yesterday

Ye four games that were shite to watch if and i cant see anything changing. The only hope is that elmander can bring us goals. Why riga didnt start against fulham i dnt no because he was the onli playa that looked dangerous against west brom. wers the danger going to come from or is it bak to big boot to davies.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.