Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Arsenal Match

Guest TonyCee

Its got to help with the fact that they are away in Kiev on wednesday night.

We need all the help we can get i know.

Perhaps we can nick a point.

You're not wrong, I saw him play at Anfield last season. I was sat in the Liverpool end, we all said "f?ck me he's fast!"

And he's on fire at the moment. If I was in our defence next saturday I would be soiling myself at just the thought.

• Site Supporter
You're not wrong, I saw him play at Anfield last season. I was sat in the Liverpool end, we all said "f?ck me he's fast!"

pah, so was jon otsemobor...

warnock kept up with him a couple of time yesterday, so cant be that quick!

yes im clutching at straws....

• Site Supporter

Tell you what; let's write off the game against Arsenal as a no-hoper and just get ourselves prepared for the weekend after.

If Megson plays the reserves against The Gooners we should have a rejuvenated first team for the game a week later at Old Trafford. :bang:

• Site Supporter
there going to rip us apart itll be like watchin england against andorra 10 men behind the ball.

8 posts. 6 of them negative and in text speak, 2 of them trying to defend your negativism and text speak. Great start to your membership.

Go on, post something nice about the club you profess to be a SUPPORTER of. (Capitalized so you can cut and paste the important word into an online dictionary to find the definition of supporter.

In fact, I'll save you the hassle. You'll find it here.

The thought of Walcott running at Andy O'Brien and in particular Danny Shittu fill me with dread. If Zamora can turn Shittu with ease and he's not exactly a speed merchant then Walcott will have a field day.

If the rest of the team play like we did for 80 mins against Fulham its going to be a drubbing

Why don't we just write to Arsenal and tell them to save the petrol and they can have the 3 points eh

Might as well, will save our goal difference from a tvvating as well. O'brien and Shittu are gonna be the biggest comedy duo in britain come saturday night.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.