Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tony Caldwell.

Listening to tonights SSN, with Grant Holt banging five past Wycombe in the Johnsons paint trophy, brought back memories of our Tony destroying Walsall.

1983, i know Simon Rudge got 1 that day too,fcuk knows who got the other's

i was in Lever end :yahoo:

Paddock for me.

One of only 4 live games I've been to with 9 goals, and oddly 2 of the others were only a year away from that one - stuffing Plymouth 7-2 in 1984 and England 9 Luxembourg 0 in 1982. T'other was Cardiff 6-3 in 1977.

I was at at that one too :good:

Which England player scored 5,satan you out of said Question. :pardon:

Listening to tonights SSN, with Grant Holt banging five past Wycombe in the Johnsons paint trophy, brought back memories of our Tony destroying Walsall.

I was at Fir Park watching Motherwell draw with Aberdeen that day, and Andy Walker scored The Wells goal. I was chuffed but gutted :pardon:

• Moderators
He was my drinking buddie for a while.

Never ever seen him steamers, always looked sobre no matter what.

Went to his 50th in March, a right drinking sesh that was.

I had to be carried out by our Doris.

Isaac.

hasn't he now got an offy/nesagents in darkest scroteland salford

Simon Garner also scored 5 for Blackburn the same day, in Division Two as it was then. I loved it cos it really pissed off `t `Rovers fans I know that the back page headlines didnt solely belong to them in the Sunday papers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.