Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Nazi Steward Thread

Piemon

Must have had a hard time on Wednesday Night against the Murderers cos i counted at least 10

stood round us that got turfed out for fcuk all but standing up.

The game well..... we wouldnt have scored if we were still playing now. The goal just after half time killed us off, Mistake by Cahill let Jo in. Megsons gets some shit on here but at least he did try to shake it up today after 55/60 mins with a double substitution.

The yoof at the back had a good sing song :yahoo: but on the whole our support was crap.

Be reet though home game next and hopefully 3 points :good:

Must have had a hard time on Wednesday Night against the Murderers cos i counted at least 10

stood round us that got turfed out for fcuk all but standing up.

The game well..... we wouldnt have scored if we were still playing now. The goal just after half time killed us off, Mistake by Cahill let Jo in. Megsons gets some shit on here but at least he did try to shake it up today after 55/60 mins with a double substitution.

The yoof at the back had a good sing song :yahoo: but on the whole our support was crap.

Be reet though home game next and hopefully 3 points :good:

Noisy fcukers,never shut up :D :yahoo:

• Moderators
If you get told to sit down and continue to stand your gonna get thrown out,some people really are numb,or is the plan to get thrown out as a hero?

eggzactleeeee

i do favour 'numb' as most likely

FWIW

I yesterday sat at the back of the stand as the atmosphere was better up there. I am not a chav or a Billy Big time but

do like to have a sing song and enjoy myself at the footbal. There was a group of id say about 60 or so right at the back with plenty seats spare, obstuctiong no-ones view and just trying to create an atmosphere. For 20 Minutes of the first half nothing was said at all then all of a sudden the yellow warriors decided that we had to sit down, No one was doing anything wrong no abuse but yet they where man handling people even grown men to sit down. As i said before we were at the back of the stand obstructing no ones view. They just flexed the muscle because they can.

2nd half they tried it again but there was a few more people up there and they let us be! There is no need for over zelous stewarding if no one is being naughty. The people who got turfed out yesterday got turfed out for nothing only having a sing song.

We all know its killing the game. It isnt big and clever to get kicked out but neither is being tosser of a steward.

The yoof at the back ..... well at least we sang for 90 mins :good: (95% of it was supportive of the team too)

Do different clubs have different policies? Munich stewards are probably the biggest cunts imho whereas I've found the home of the world cup winners stewards to be always courteous, helpful and have no issues with folk standing at the back.

wanky wanky wank, stewards are handpicked by there levl of c#ntiness when they walk out of jobs as doormen. as a side issue, why do certain thngs (nb/bolty (i think) avatar show only grey in walkden library? someone else posted a pic before, just a square of grey... some might say our midfield, but hey guess they are wrong

Do different clubs have different policies? Munich stewards are probably the biggest cunts imho whereas I've found the home of the world cup winners stewards to be always courteous, helpful and have no issues with folk standing at the back.

Hull stewards are the best i've encountered this season. I was stood up next to a steward on the end of my row and got no grief. There were only two of us stood up on my row. Seemed nobody else had any problems at hull either. Sadly stewards with common sense are a minority these days.

wanky wanky wank, stewards are handpicked by there levl of c#ntiness when they walk out of jobs as doormen. as a side issue, why do certain thngs (nb/bolty (i think) avatar show only grey in walkden library? someone else posted a pic before, just a square of grey... some might say our midfield, but hey guess they are wrong

:blink: Are you ok pal?

Mackem stewards are great....they swear it you, push you about and then call for back-up when you dare to give them some back....sh*thouse, almost-Geordie cunts the lot of 'em :good:

I got pulled by the police at Everton for singing "We hate Wigan!" They thought I was singing something else :blink:

As a matter of interest, what did they think you were singing. I can't think of anything offensive that sounds like We hate Wigan. Unless they thought you were a cannibal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.