Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stoke Game

Guest YW

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dannyc2, are you the same c?nt who stood behind me last night, right at the back? Giving me a big f?ck off shower of spit for 90 mins because you couldn't stop spouting shite at Megson or the players? His vocabulary consisted only of "Your shite Bolton! Megson your a wanker! (insert players name) your shite," as soon as they got on the ball dispite not doing anything wrong? The comment that did it for me was "Elmander your f?cking shite, you should of scored!" Baring in mind this came after that fantastic volley in the last few minutes, it sums him up nicely.

There's far to many clueless twăts at this club. It's not us who are the blind ones, the ones who constructively criticise when it is necessary, but generally see that all we can hope for is a slow improvement from what he had and this is what we are getting. The blind ones are the men who constantly spout shite, with nothing to back them up, no reasons for why we are shite or what we need to do to improve, just pointless negative rants. We're 11th ffs, with imo, very little chance of getting relegated looking at the run in. What else do you want? Yes we were shite last night, but these things happen, we were on a little run of wins and I believe that we will do so again before the season finishes, to give us a comfortable mid-table finish. That would be a massive improvement on last year and then hopefully we can buy again in the summer to improve that a little bit more.

Rant over, that feels better.

how did you guess :rofl:

Edited by dannyc2

I didnt say he didnt but he did stop a few attacks which would of led to clear chances on goal which is more than anybody can say for Mccann who did nothing at all.

so i guess the only way for us to agree is to accept that once again away from home our midfield was non existant?

We could have played all night and not scored, last night was as heartless a performance as I have ever seen from Bolton Wanderers, it really was grim

I got slated for posting such remarks after the everton game-knee jerk reaction and such crap

2 goals conceded at stoke

1 goal conceded against WHU

2 goals conceded against spurs

3 goals conceded at everton

2 goas conceded against blacburn which should have been 4

why does megson persist in basically the same defence

we have been dire in all but may be 4/5 away games,not only will they have to be giving free travel but also free admission

they may even finish up paying us to go

Cant be arsed doing much more than flicking thru the thread but heres my take fwiw.

From my lofty position in the Gordon Banks suite (freebie- the first time i've never paid to watch a game since i was about 8 courtesy of a mate at work :drinks: ) we were no worse and no better than most of the games i've been to this season. The games weve won away and most we've won at home for that matter we've hardly dominated have we? Look at West Ham both home and away- we've scored at the right times in both games and gone on to win. Last night Stoke did the same to us as we have done to teams this and every other season in the last 5- been resilient, made something happen up front and stifled the feck out of the other team.

Saying that Samuel,OBrien and Steinnson were so poor they must now be on borrowed time. Individual performances cost us last night- not Megsons tactics, lack of effort or anything else. AND

Mark Davies was the only class show on the pitch

I got slated for posting such remarks after the everton game-knee jerk reaction and such crap

2 goals conceded at stoke

1 goal conceded against WHU

2 goals conceded against spurs

3 goals conceded at everton

2 goas conceded against blacburn which should have been 4

why does megson persist in basically the same defence

we have been dire in all but may be 4/5 away games,not only will they have to be giving free travel but also free admission

they may even finish up paying us to go

f?ck me

not only do we have to win every game

but we have to win it to Nil now

c?ck

for the record, he hasnt stuck with the same defence, dont let that stop you slating him though

c?ck

• Members

The same suspects posting negative shiyte on here will secretly be hoping for another loss at the weekend so they can spout more of this crap. Please - fcuk off and follow the team you were meant for. They reckon they'll win 5 trophies this season and you can moan like fcuk if they only win four.

The same suspects posting negative shiyte on here will secretly be hoping for another loss at the weekend so they can spout more of this crap. Please - fcuk off and follow the team you were meant for. They reckon they'll win 5 trophies this season and you can moan like fcuk if they only win four.

Shite, who are we playing at the weekend?

Dannyc2, are you the same c?nt who stood behind me last night, right at the back? Giving me a big f?ck off shower of spit for 90 mins because you couldn't stop spouting shite at Megson or the players? His vocabulary consisted only of "Your shite Bolton! Megson your a wanker! (insert players name) your shite," as soon as they got on the ball dispite not doing anything wrong? The comment that did it for me was "Elmander your f?cking shite, you should of scored!" Baring in mind this came after that fantastic volley in the last few minutes, it sums him up nicely.

There's far to many clueless twăts at this club. It's not us who are the blind ones, the ones who constructively criticise when it is necessary, but generally see that all we can hope for is a slow improvement from what he had and this is what we are getting. The blind ones are the men who constantly spout shite, with nothing to back them up, no reasons for why we are shite or what we need to do to improve, just pointless negative rants. We're 11th ffs, with imo, very little chance of getting relegated looking at the run in. What else do you want? Yes we were shite last night, but these things happen, we were on a little run of wins and I believe that we will do so again before the season finishes, to give us a comfortable mid-table finish. That would be a massive improvement on last year and then hopefully we can buy again in the summer to improve that a little bit more.

Rant over, that feels better.

I was there in the first half,was doing my box in all the anti Megson stuff,spent the second half right as the front,fcuk walking all

the way back up there,anyhow,we were poor last night but Stoke,fcuk right off they are piss poor. =D>

Guest bwfc devon

(The same suspects posting negative shiyte on here will secretly be hoping for another loss at the weekend) I would be surprised yes they go on a bit, But they probably go to more matches than you, and spend hard earned cash to watch a good game of football.

I don't agree with all the bickering but it is a forum to voice your opinion,

Sir Bolty of OZ :drinks:

You got the bends? Alright, smartypants, 'next weekend we play'. Happy now?

sorry, mate

Edited by boltondiver

As they say (well, some c?nt said once anyway) - it's the hope that kills you

The grinding f?cking predictability of it... it's so frustrating

Outside of that mad spell where we stuffed Boro and West Ham away our results are mind numbingly predictable

It's like we pick and choose which games to have a go at, like we've taken this pseudo-management bullshit of setting point targets for each bunch of games to its logical conclusion

I was hoping we'd break the routine last night but no, we lost a game most of us knew we'd lose... again

Outside of that mad spell where we stuffed Boro and West Ham away our results are mind numbingly predictable

It's like we pick and choose which games to have a go at, like we've taken this pseudo-management bullshit of setting point targets for each bunch of games to its logical conclusion

I was hoping we'd break the routine last night but no, we lost a game most of us knew we'd lose... again

well put

I was there in the first half,was doing my box in all the anti Megson stuff,spent the second half right as the front,fcuk walking all

the way back up there,anyhow,we were poor last night but Stoke,fcuk right off they are piss poor. =D>

Looking back, why the f?ck didn't I go down there, I was surrounded by em. Spent 90 mins with spit all down the back of my neck and head.

• Members
(The same suspects posting negative shiyte on here will secretly be hoping for another loss at the weekend) I would be surprised yes they go on a bit, But they probably go to more matches than you, and spend hard earned cash to watch a good game of football.

I don't agree with all the bickering but it is a forum to voice your opinion,

Sir Bolty of OZ :drinks:

You're a relatively new arrival on here Quasi so, let me just enlighten you. If you were to add up what I have spent in attending BWFC games over the last 21 years (attended games in 19 of those years), I have a strong suspicion it would be somewhere close to the top of the league in monies spent following BWFC. Prior to leaving Bolton in 1988, I had been to every home game but a handful since 1965 and a bloody great percentage of aways.

Yes, they currently go to more matches than I do. You are correct. Tyranny of distance. I do, however see every game live (apart from Newcastle last weekend which wasn't screened and p1ssed me off) and see every piece of the action which everyone comments on.

Now then, what's all this Sir Bolty of Oz mullarkey? Funnily enough, my Melbourne colleagues call me Sir Henry due to a famous bridge down there named after some bloke called Sir Henry Bolte. Please file under 'More Useless Information from Bolty'.

Eggfookinzackerly. Speaking to people before stoke game, everyone said they would be happy with a draw. Not because stoke are reasonably strong at home, but because it is one of the games that we seem to not have three points on a chart back home. No effort apparant again, and we still had 10 men in the box, when 2-0 down with 10 mins left. The frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bwfc devon
You're a relatively new arrival on here Quasi so, let me just enlighten you. If you were to add up what I have spent in attending BWFC games over the last 21 years (attended games in 19 of those years), I have a strong suspicion it would be somewhere close to the top of the league in monies spent following BWFC. Prior to leaving Bolton in 1988, I had been to every home game but a handful since 1965 and a bloody great percentage of aways.

Yes, they currently go to more matches than I do. You are correct. Tyranny of distance. I do, however see every game live (apart from Newcastle last weekend which wasn't screened and p1ssed me off) and see every piece of the action which everyone comments on.

Now then, what's all this Sir Bolty of Oz mullarkey? Funnily enough, my Melbourne colleagues call me Sir Henry due to a famous bridge down there named after some bloke called Sir Henry Bolte. Please file under 'More Useless Information from Bolty'.

(But they probably go to more matches than you) Never doubted your loyalty but as i said they spend there money every week so they can voice there opinion, (AS LONG AS THEY DONT GO ON FOREVER AS IT GETS BOREING) As for spending money i was match sponsor on a few games.

must have been mad but hey i love the game. Cheers Sir Henry :drinks:

• Members
(But they probably go to more matches than you)

Which part of "Yes, they currently go to more matches than I do" are you struggling with?

Knew I'd end up regretting the Sir Henry thing. There is only one knight of the realm on here. Sir William.

Edited by bolty58

Which part of "Yes, they currently go to more matches than I do" are you struggling with?

Knew I'd end up regretting the Sir Henry thing. There is only one knight of the realm on here. Sir William.

bet you've been to more euro matches than devon, though; from the other side of the universe, on an emu

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.