Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Back The Team

Guest realbwfc

Guest realbwfc

I want to plea to every Bolton fan, for the games that are left forget your feelings toward Gary Megson or individual players, get behind them, sing your bollocks off support the team, i am tired of hearing how other clubs fans create an intimidating attmosphere.

If an individual player makes a mistake dont get on his back just clap give him confidence.

I want us to be in this league next year and a couple of wins i think will do it, lets show we can back the team,

I feel very passionate about this club and i want us to stay in the top league.

Right had my say thankyou!! =D>

Edited by realbwfc

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

I must admit, Matty taylors one-on-one with the keeper following the pass of the game fow salamander smacked a bit of a player frightened to death of having to suffer the wrath of the fans.

I must admit, Matty taylors one-on-one with the keeper following the pass of the game fow salamander smacked a bit of a player frightened to death of having to suffer the wrath of the fans.

He just missed it! Do you think he had time to actually consider what you're saying? Instead of hiting it first time he tried to make sure with an extyra touch, wrong decision but it happens. Taylor is a decent player, if he finished all his chances and got all his crosses in he would be world class and wouldn't be playing for us. Think you're seeing things that aren't there .

Agree though we all need to get behind the lads. Thought we did at West Brom. First time I've stood uo for the entire match for ages as well. Should have won bu beat Boro and we're almost there.

I want to plea to every Bolton fan, for the games that are left forget your feelings toward Gary Megson or individual players, get behind them, sing your bollocks off support the team, i am tired of hearing how other clubs fans create an intimidating attmosphere.

If an individual player makes a mistake dont get on his back just clap give him confidence.

I want us to be in this league next year and a couple of wins i think will do it, lets show we can back the team,

Well said realbwfc :good:

Steady on, Fireman Sam.

He missed it - hardly the fans fault.

Christ, some on here will blame 'their own' for anything :roll:

• Moderators

If anyone wants to have a pop, from now on, I think they should wait until relegation is confirmed. At which point it should be open season on Mugson, Gartslime, AOB, Nicky Hunt, the ticket office and the tea lady.

• Site Supporter
Steady on, Fireman Sam.

He missed it - hardly the fans fault.

Christ, some on here will blame 'their own' for anything :roll:

I'm not blaming "our own" I'm saying he looked frightened to death of fucking up. Even I'd have hit the thing first time!

But with regards to "our own", those that have descended from the trees who would rather have a go at Megson all game than get behind the team are in no way, shape or form "OUR OWN!"

I'm not blaming "our own" I'm saying he looked frightened to death of fucking up. Even I'd have hit the thing first time!

But with regards to "our own", those that have descended from the trees who would rather have a go at Megson all game than get behind the team are in no way, shape or form "OUR OWN!"

Naah, he just missed the chance, the fans don't come into it.

You'll have to say something to them in future then ;) :p

I do think that you hardly need remind most people on this website, TBH.

Edited by boltondiver

I agree 100 % we should all put our thoughts to one side when we go to the game, none of this infantile cheering for Owen Coyle or personal abuse of megson or the manager, that sort of behaviour does nowt, my message would be to stay away as you are doing nothing to improve the situation.

Do we really? :mellow:

I certainly don't. I think we'll finish where we are now, progress in my eyes. Then hopefully add a few quality additions that the squad needs, and next season aim for a season without any relegation worries, comfortably mid table, possibly push into the top half, and you never know we might push the boat out if we're doing ok and have a go at a cup run. But then again that might be slightly too far.

Always look on the bright side of life.

I think we all know Megson,s a gonner at the end of the season, wherever we finish. Gartside wont put up with another season like this.

I know, it's crap, what with all that progress; it must cease with immediate effect.

Sack Megson & send him to bed without any tea.

The progress is quite remarkable. 18 losses in 31 games, first round cup losses for the past 2 years in both domestic cup comps. Even more creditable if you consider we have played less matches than anyone and not really suffered with injuries this season.

Truly remarkable progress that will have em queueing round the block at renewal time.

The progress is quite remarkable. 18 losses in 31 games, first round cup losses for the past 2 years in both domestic cup comps. Even more creditable if you consider we have played less matches than anyone and not really suffered with injuries this season.

Truly remarkable progress that will have em queueing round the block at renewal time.

Go on, then, what would have represented progress, in your view?

I just happen to think the players are better than the manager. I might be old fashioned but I would have liked a cup run- losing at home to Northampton and away at Sunderland shortly after we won there was poor.

Not picking up a single point against any top 7 team is poor and we are nearly in April. We seem to be beaten before we kick off.

Shittu and Smolarek should be given chances before Andy O Brien and big Mak.

Nothing personal, I dont know the fella but all I can ever see with him there is a regular relegation battle which will eventually fail. Having been Prem regulars for many years, we should be looking at Everton's example. They dont spend a bomb but well managed. Look at Fulham- below us last season. Am I being unreasonable than to expect more than a relegation battle and early cup exits?

• Moderators
I just happen to think the players are better than the manager. I might be old fashioned but I would have liked a cup run- losing at home to Northampton and away at Sunderland shortly after we won there was poor.

Not picking up a single point against any top 7 team is poor and we are nearly in April. We seem to be beaten before we kick off.

Nothing personal, I dont know the fella but all I can ever see with him there is a regular relegation battle which will eventually fail. Having been Prem regulars for many years, we should be looking at Everton's example. They dont spend a bomb but well managed. Look at Fulham- below us last season. Am I being unreasonable than to expect more than a relegation battle and early cup exits?

No offence, but most peopel on here have seen us play in all 4 divisions. I suspect you don't have any memories of BWFC before about 1995. You've never had it so good yet you are still moaning.

Everton not spent money, yea right, as for Fulham Hogson as had just a little more time to change things around at Fulham and they are how reaping that patience that they put in him.

• Moderators

But Everton are a massively bigger club than us in ever way, shape and form. It's a silly comparison, especially if you are only talking about the last 12 months. Their youth set up is infinitely better than ours, that's a result of being in the top division since year dot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.