Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who The F*ck Are

Bury fans in unison ont tele :yahoo:

Never seen so many Bury 'fans' come out of the woodwork over the past week! Its back to the Hugh Eves days when they averaged crowds of 5 figures. Local pubs were packed last night with the bucket shakers cheering on the team.

May jump on the bandwagon yet though - any excuse for a trip to Wembley :drinks:

Never seen so many Bury 'fans' come out of the woodwork over the past week! Its back to the Hugh Eves days when they averaged crowds of 5 figures. Local pubs were packed last night with the bucket shakers cheering on the team.

May jump on the bandwagon yet though - any excuse for a trip to Wembley :drinks:

Hell no!

I'm offically on the Dale bandwagon!

Hell no!

I'm offically on the Dale bandwagon!

Having been a resident of the borough of Tottington (that for some reason gets dragged into Bury despite having a Bolton postcode and phone code) for the past 12 years, there is now a little interest in the bucket shakers - although last night it took me 10 minutes to work out they were playing in red!

When we got in Europe a few seasons back a plane flew over the Reebok with a banner saying congratulations getting in Europe.

A mate of mine from Bury said it flew over the town on the way to the Reebok and the locals in a beer garden were throwing beer bottles at the plane in pure hatred! :rofl:

When we got in Europe a few seasons back a plane flew over the Reebok with a banner saying congratulations getting in Europe.

A mate of mine from Bury said it flew over the town on the way to the Reebok and the locals in a beer garden were throwing beer bottles at the plane in pure hatred! :rofl:

Never forget when about 10 of em tried to jump the segregation barrier at the Bok when we were gouding them about being 4 down.

clowns :good:

Having been a resident of the borough of Tottington (that for some reason gets dragged into Bury despite having a Bolton postcode and phone code) for the past 12 years, there is now a little interest in the bucket shakers - although last night it took me 10 minutes to work out they were playing in red!

having lived in Bury for 27 years they can get to fuck!

Trashed my local whilst I was working. Not as if there were any Dale knocking about, just mostly families etc. Wouldn't stop singing about us, and one of their favourites seemed to be "Won't you die die Lofthouse! F*cking Die!"

I hate them.

Edited by rochdale white

• Moderators
Its Shrewsbury for me. After doing that surname profiler on here a few years ago i was linked to Shrewsbury :good:

Me too, I'm a lord of something or other and most probably Welsh.

it dosent bother me that some of their fans dont like us, same as most scum dont care how much i hate them. i have always been a wanderers fan and had a season ticket for donkeys - but i have always lived and grown up in bury, so i have always looked out for them too. what wrong with that?

my fondness will soon go out the window if we ever meet or find ourselves in the same division again!

it dosent bother me that some of their fans dont like us, same as most scum dont care how much i hate them. i have always been a wanderers fan and had a season ticket for donkeys - but i have always lived and grown up in bury, so i have always looked out for them too. what wrong with that?

my fondness will soon go out the window if we ever meet or find ourselves in the same division again!

2 divisions below is just nice

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.