Guy With The Turkey Hat

TURKEY

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey,

Me and my mates on ESL/Away games all think you?re a tit, you seem a bit hyperactive/simple what with all your jumping around and shouting at away fans.

You haven?t been ESL long have you is this your new hobby? None of us want a beer with you either to get to know you as you say. Please fuck off to the North stand.

Turkey,Me and my mates on ESL/Away games all think you?re a tit, you seem a bit hyperactive/simple what with all your jumping around and shouting at away fans.You haven?t been ESL long have you is this your new hobby? None of us want a beer with you either to get to know you as you say. Please fuck off to the North stand.
been esl 4 8 years now

48 years jeysus the ground's only been built for 12

I think 4 is meant to represent the word, for. I'm getting good at reading this subculture language these days. I think that makes me proper down with it, innit!

I think 4 is meant to represent the word, for. I'm getting good at reading this subculture language these days. I think that makes me proper down with it, innit!

He's down with the kids man

• Site Supporter

Regarding the Reebok Rebels; yes, they complained that you danced with them. I let you know that at a Fanzone and you didn't bother that day.

You've got to realise that their routines, however much you like or dislike them, are learned over the course of many weeks. They are kids and don't take too kindly to having a bloke with a turkey on his head joining in.

Oh, what's with all these folk joining this site just to protect you and proclaim you as an ok kind of geezer. They don't have any credance whatsoever. If, on the other hand, I was to say in this post that I've met you and your ok, then everyone else on here would . . . decide I'm lying.

As has been stated, if you live to seek attention, don't whinge if the attention you so crave isn't the kind of attention you get.

Regarding the Reebok Rebels; yes, they complained that you danced with them. I let you know that at a Fanzone and you didn't bother that day.

You've got to realise that their routines, however much you like or dislike them, are learned over the course of many weeks. They are kids and don't take too kindly to having a bloke with a turkey on his head joining in.

Oh, what's with all these folk joining this site just to protect you and proclaim you as an ok kind of geezer. They don't have any credance whatsoever. If, on the other hand, I was to say in this post that I've met you and your ok, then everyone else on here would . . . decide I'm lying.

As has been stated, if you live to seek attention, don't whinge if the attention you so crave isn't the kind of attention you get.

there not joining tp protect me ive never meet them

Guest The Special One

WTF has gone on on here???

I've been exiled for a year and come back to this drivel

Turkey,

Me and my mates on ESL/Away games all think you're a tit, you seem a bit hyperactive/simple what with all your jumping around and shouting at away fans.

You haven't been ESL long have you is this your new hobby? None of us want a beer with you either to get to know you as you say. Please fuck off to the North stand.

End of thread

Turkey,

Me and my mates on ESL/Away games all think you?re a tit, you seem a bit hyperactive/simple what with all your jumping around and shouting at away fans.

You haven?t been ESL long have you is this your new hobby? None of us want a beer with you either to get to know you as you say. Please fuck off to the North stand.

Fuck off don't send the cunt down to us.

Is turkey going to germany by any chance???

Im sure bear will make him welcome

Spat me pop over the monitor..

:rofl:

Nice one J.

Edited by Crew86