Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Villa 5 Wanderers 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TonyCee

We have had a really difficult run of games.

Conceding 15 goals in 4 games is not the fault of the Manager and he must continue to get our full backing.

Bollocks.

Guest bwfcdan
eh???

sorry, didnt realise you were a mind reader.

Aaah fair doo's... you wasnt too know ;)

And to top it all off i lost out on ?55 thanks to Hartlepool <_<

• Site Supporter
We have had a really difficult run of games.

Conceding 15 goals in 4 games is not the fault of the Manager and he must continue to get our full backing.

Bollocks.

Fancy TonyCee being on so ealy after a drubbing.

Guest TonyCee
Fancy TonyCee being on so ealy after a drubbing.

Check my recent posts young man and you will see there arent any. Why - because i simply cant be arsed. Keep to the facts eh?

4-0 4-0 5-1.

Is a FACT though.

• Site Supporter
Check my recent posts young man and you will see there arent any. Why - because i simply cant be arsed. Keep to the facts eh?

4-0 4-0 5-1.

Is a FACT though.

I'd love to believe you but I don't. I'd imagine nearer the truth would be that your PC has been broken.

• Site Supporter

4-0 4-0 5-1.

Is a FACT though.

not even you are dumb enought to complain after getting beatn by chelsea.

Guest bwfcdan
He can head a ball and knows the basics of how to defend.

I dont care how poor Knight has played so far this season he's a better defender than Danny Shittu

turning point for elmander!

Course it is. A tap in off the post now watch him go. Meanwhile let's slag of our best striker, who cost us nothing, scored his highest total yet in the Prem last season and was on the verge of the England squad. But of course Elmander has a better footballing brain and is a more elegant player. Worth every penny.

Guest bwfcdan
Course it is. A tap in off the post now watch him go. Meanwhile let's slag of our best striker, who cost us nothing, scored his highest total yet in the Prem last season and was on the verge of the England squad. But of course Elmander has a better footballing brain and is a more elegant player. Worth every penny.

I must have missed him say that :nea:

Edited by bwfcdan

When is the earliest we can fuck this donkey Robinson back off to West Brom?

We all know he's crap and we all knew Megson would pick him

Shows what we all think of megson...

I agree he was rubbish and not even championship standard and to bring him here was a good mates act rather than one for the club

He should not have been on the team sheet but he was not the worst by a long way - the other three defenders were as bad and Zat knight is a complete liability and should not wear a whites shirt again - sorry ricketts was as bad as knight AND Cahill was shocking also.

We couldn't have played worse than today.

We got battered against an average team

Guest bwfcdan
I agree he was rubbish and not even championship standard and to bring him here was a good mates act rather than one for the club

He should not have been on the team sheet but he was not the worst by a long way - the other three defenders were as bad and Zat knight is a complete liability and should not wear a whites shirt again - sorry ricketts was as bad as knight AND Cahill was shocking also.

We couldn't have played worse than today.

We got battered against an average team

Villa are a bit more than an average side :roll:

I must have missed him say that :nea:

Not in so many words but it's what Elmander's champions continually allude to. Reminds me of a story we once did at school,Emperors New Clothes. Talking of school time for you to fcuk off and do your homework.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.