Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 2 Wanderers 1

globaldiver

Was the last time we played them, when we virtually sent them down with a Davies 1 on 1 in the last minute?

Yes it was i was there myself , it was quality skd looked a mile off when receiving the ball , it was like time stood still ,looked no flag i couldnt believe it .Bang back of the net . utter kaos in away end .

sorry got lost in the moment then , will take the same again this weekend thanks

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:

Aye it did go a bit mental, we were right at the back and one fucker threw his flask at me, it were even dodgier outside as the cops tried to make you go under the subway, not a chance, I legged it up the steps, in fact Bwfc Sue was with me at the time, she's never run as fast either.

:rofl: I remember outside being tasty that subway was like a western . Infact i think it was the same season we went to Brom and drew 1 1 and it went off there too , it always seems to be tasty in the midland s

Yes it was i was there myself , it was quality skd looked a mile off when receiving the ball , it was like time stood still ,looked no flag i couldnt believe it .Bang back of the net . utter kaos in away end .

sorry got lost in the moment then , will take the same again this weekend thanks

Not much chance of that with SKD being on a ban

I think this is a MUST WIN game. If we lose then Phil Gartside has to bite the bullet and fire Gary Megson. There's simply no point going through december with him at the helm because in all honesty I can see us being bottom on Christmas Day if that happens. Only one team has escaped the drop from there, West Brom, they too rid themselves of Megson and Bryan Robson managed to claw them out.

Wolves have a pretty bad home record to be honest: W1 D2 L4 and have not won a game both home and away in 9 (losing 6 and drawing 3)

I'm feeling a 1-2 to the Whites! But it's a MUST WIN for both teams imo.

If we dont win: Megson will be gone by Monday

If we draw: Megson will have 2 more games

If we win: Everybody will be masturbating over him!

Edited by Gaz Nt

Wolves have a pretty bad home record to be honest: W1 D2 L4 and have not won a game both home and away in 9 (losing 6 and drawing 3)

If we lose: his position will be as it is now, but the fans will be even more disgruntled.

If we draw: his position will be as it is now, but the fans will say it's a shit result.

If we win: his position will be as it is now and fans will say it's a game we should win anyway.

It's called a no-win situation.

If we lose: his position will be as it is now, but the fans will be even more disgruntled.

If we draw: his position will be as it is now, but the fans will say it's a shit result.

If we win: his position will be as it is now and fans will say it's a game we should win anyway.

It's called a no-win situation.

If we win, wouldn't it be a no-win win situation?

I can see it being a horrible 0-0 I'm afraid. Me and Tyldesley White (the one with the trainer as his avatar) thought we were in for a beating in the subway after that 2-1 win, nearly got run over on the dual carriageway too. Eventful day. About 15 Bolton fans got off our train at Wolverhampton and were met by around 15 coppers, one of them kept saying 'Is this all there is of your firm, fucking poor show', trying to wind me up, but as I'm not and never will be part of the firm I told him I couldn't give a shit. That wound him up then, the idiot

• Moderators

anybody who wasn't there for the 4-0 defeat is a JCL

that one was tasty

(led to king bill reprisals before a home game bout the same time)

funny thing is that i was there a couple of years earlier and there was even room for a dead pigeion on the seat next to me

about 3 thou on

massive club, my arse

So two options if we draw?

I can see it being a horrible 0-0 I'm afraid. Me and Tyldesley White (the one with the trainer as his avatar) thought we were in for a beating in the subway after that 2-1 win, nearly got run over on the dual carriageway too. Eventful day. About 15 Bolton fans got off our train at Wolverhampton and were met by around 15 coppers, one of them kept saying 'Is this all there is of your firm, fucking poor show', trying to wind me up, but as I'm not and never will be part of the firm I told him I couldn't give a shit. That wound him up then, the idiot

15 of us came in on the train, probably about 5 went back on it! was hectic outside the away end that day, seeing Wolves lads in there 40's-50's spitting on and kicking kids and women was a disgrace :angry: police were only interested in filming it on top of the Subway as it was just before Euro 2004 i think?

I think this is a MUST WIN game. If we lose then Phil Gartside has to bite the bullet and fire Gary Megson. There's simply no point going through december with him at the helm because in all honesty I can see us being bottom on Christmas Day if that happens. Only one team has escaped the drop from there, West Brom, they too rid themselves of Megson and Bryan Robson managed to claw them out.

Another doom and gloom merchant, why don't you chill out, support the club and enjoy yourself, it's not the end of the world, it's a football match, he'll be here until the end of the season (at least), you'll give yourself ulcers with all this worry.

Another doom and gloom merchant, why don't you chill out, support the club and enjoy yourself, it's not the end of the world, it's a football match, he'll be here until the end of the season (at least), you'll give yourself ulcers with all this worry.

athy I've supported the club for thirty five years and to be honest I really do feel that with him at the helm we WILL go down this season.

I agree it's only football mate, I'm a single dad with two kids so I already have bigger things to worry about BUT as a long time follower of the club I can honestly say that I've NEVER seen so much division between the club and fans. Even Phil neale didn't polarise us this much!

I'm sorry if this is too negative for you but in all truth I thought megson should have gone at the end of last season, and we're already a third of the way through this one and in the drop zone. Not exactly much for me to cheer about on the footie front is there? :angry2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.