Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Citeh 2 Wanderers 0 Final Score

Gallas foul being missed and Arsenal scoring

Davies header ruled out incorrectly

Penalty not given against City

we've no chance with the referees being biased against us....when are we going to get something in our favour? :angry:

Yes agree we're getting no decisions.

Same shitty players costing us week in week out tho

being fair with the ref he has give us a few free kicks in dangerous positions, i wouldnt say he aint been fair in the first half :pardon:

Guardian says "City can count themselves fortunate to be in front. Bolton really should have been awarded a penalty: Toure's intervention on Elmander was the sort of move not witnessed by a paying audience in the UK since the death of music hall put paid to the tumbling acts."

If coyle wants us to play football then youve got to play people who'll pass and move - like we've seen a bit off wilshire. Like we see from the korean. Tell me what cohen brings to the game?

why bother waiting to go two down before bringing davies on. pointless. s hit sub he made sat to taking davies off and leaving cohen on.

oh and for the record i shouted "Send him off" when robinson lunged in. If thats the only way he doesnt start bring it on

If coyle wants us to play football then youve got to play people who'll pass and move - like we've seen a bit off wilshire. Like we see from the korean. Tell me what cohen brings to the game?

why bother waiting to go two down before bringing davies on. pointless. s hit sub he made sat to taking davies off and leaving cohen on.

oh and for the record i shouted "Send him off" when robinson lunged in. If thats the only way he doesnt start bring it on

I think you're a dickhead, but putting that to one side, you're suggesting in this thread is that we play more lightweight midfielders. Thank fuck you aren't a football manager.

Edited by jimmyjoojar

Why the fk do we keep playint this clown robinson

IF I'VE SAID IT ONCE I'VE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES

HES FUCKING USLESS

play samuel

play ricketts when weve a cb

play gardner

play taylor

PLAY ANY OF THEM LEFT BACK

dont give me this bleeding nonsense "taylor aint better than a natural left back....gardner aint better than a natural left back"

they cant be any worse than robinson!!!!!!! players like this inb our sideare reason we're heading to championship.

Because OC thinks he's the best LB at the club.

I'd say he knows a damn site more than you.

I think you're a dickhead, but putting that to one side, you're suggesting in this thread is that we play more lightweight midfielders. Thank fuck you aren't a football manager.

cos the other way of playing is working isnt it

22 points fromn 24 games. fantastic

if people cant see weve defenders, particularly bad full backs, who are prone to indivudual errors week in week out,that cohen is static in the middle of the park then your clueless. cohens fine if you play the megson style of football,if you want pass and move footballers in the middle of the pitch theres no point playing him, STATIC. So if we're gonna play kick and rush football fine leave him in, but we aint going to be playing like that when he beings in weiss, wilshire and the korean. youve got muamba to do the dirty work.

weiss be in soon, taylor has been awful this season, coyles spotted that early - even dropped today and weiss aint even played. weiss in for elmander at wigan, mark my words. hes got wilshire in now, he'll play week in week out.

ima realist, thats the difference, no rose tinted glasses here, if i think someones s hite i'll say there shite whether they play for man u, liverpool or wear the white shirt of bolton.

elmander - shite

robinson - shite

two worst culprits

mccann whens hes fit - sorry hes the worst culprit - toss

steinsson - stands off and doesnt makr proper too much, not great

cohen had a decent first 10-15 games of the season, not contributing enough at min. cant work out whether hes in there as defensive breaker upper or as an attacking threat.

didnt like knight start of season,last few games hes been decent, fair play

cos the other way of playing is working isnt it

22 points fromn 24 games. fantastic

if people cant see weve defenders, particularly bad full backs, who are prone to indivudual errors week in week out,that cohen is static in the middle of the park then your clueless. cohens fine if you play the megson style of football,if you want pass and move footballers in the middle of the pitch theres no point playing him, STATIC. So if we're gonna play kick and rush football fine leave him in, but we aint going to be playing like that when he beings in weiss, wilshire and the korean. youve got muamba to do the dirty work.

weiss be in soon, taylor has been awful this season, coyles spotted that early - even dropped today and weiss aint even played. weiss in for elmander at wigan, mark my words. hes got wilshire in now, he'll play week in week out.

ima realist, thats the difference, no rose tinted glasses here, if i think someones s hite i'll say there shite whether they play for man u, liverpool or wear the white shirt of bolton.

elmander - shite

robinson - shite

two worst culprits

mccann whens hes fit - sorry hes the worst culprit - toss

steinsson - stands off and doesnt makr proper too much, not great

cohen had a decent first 10-15 games of the season, not contributing enough at min. cant work out whether hes in there as defensive breaker upper or as an attacking threat.

didnt like knight start of season,last few games hes been decent, fair play

It was the same last month but then it was someone elses fault now it the players

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.