Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tellys.

The Sanyo telly i had for the last six years finally fucked up on Sunday. My son today managed to buy us a belting 32 inch Sony from an Oldham shop. It should have been ? 699 but got it for ?325 cause it was a shop demo. Its going to take me a year to work all the controls.

I don't know why I bother posting on here sometimes.

Neither do i Diddles....Can you blame people having a pop in jest. You're a young lad, who is happy to sit on his arse rather than work, busying himself play computer games and making mental youtube videos.

• Site Supporter

I don't know why I bother posting on here sometimes.

Right, here's the facts as far as you've told us:

You used to work as a painter & decorator.

You got bored and handed your notice in

You've spent all your spare time making up YouTube stuff about your idol YClee

You've become a very prolific poster on here and other similar boards

You now state that money for a 3d tv isn't an issue.

Sorry Diddles, if money isn't an issue you're maybe the winner of that ?112,000,000 on last week's Euro Lottery or your parents are loaded and will give you anything you want.

I work in the morning sometimes, I had money saved before I quit, I've earned a lot through poker and my mum isn't helping me. She gets 25 quid from me a week. I pay for my internet and sky .

Not joking

I paid more than that when I was 16.

• Site Supporter

3d tvs are a gimmic that'll be very short lived.

can you imagine the average 2.4 children family all sat watching Eastenders in fuckin 3d specs!?

also its the program thats shown in 3d not the tv set.

wont be long theres a spec-free-solution

i'm waiting till then.

3d tvs are a gimmic that'll be very short lived.

can you imagine the average 2.4 children family all sat watching Eastenders in fuckin 3d specs!?

I agree, it'll need to be available without wearing the glasses, which is probably going to be several years away. I'm not sure I'd be happy with Pat Butcher in 3D...........

• Site Supporter

Most of the people I've spoken to who have watched 3d stuff at the cinema have reported that they suffered motion sickness. How about they made a programme about a car journey and all the audience end up being sick. That'd be realistic!

Guest Frandsen08

im not having a pop diddles, but you'll have a shock of your life when it comes to moving out and you were just paying ?100 a month for rent

• Site Supporter

Most of the people I've spoken to who have watched 3d stuff at the cinema have reported that they suffered motion sickness. How about they made a programme about a car journey and all the audience end up being sick. That'd be realistic!

im yet to speak to someone who said it DOESNT make them feel sick.

ive only know 6 or 7 people who have tried it, but still!!

You do know that Sony used to be one of Maggie Thatchers key supporters? Remember the walkman era? They came into Britain bigtime in the 80's with cheap imports etc and donated towards her campaigns.

Principles, pah!

:lol::.gif' alt='default_lol.gif' alt='::lol::'>:.gif'>

Its hard not to blackleg stuff when the event ended over 25 year ago. I still dont buy the Sun though, and my Sky dish is in a fucking skip on Plank Lane tip.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.