Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 2 Bolton 3

The level of performance today was immense and it is a pleasure watching the whites again

Our fans were also brilliant even though we only had about 1000 there.

Not a bad game from anyone today

Did get the jitters though at 3-2

Next game for me is Blackpool - 4 or 6 six points from the next two games and we will be going to City with confidence GET THERE

The level of performance today was immense and it is a pleasure watching the whites again

Our fans were also brilliant even though we only had about 1000 there.

Not a bad game from anyone today

Did get the jitters though at 3-2

Next game for me is Blackpool - 4 or 6 six points from the next two games and we will be going to City with confidence GET THERE

nothing to fear from City, they where shit today ... again

Do you want to shag him? The whole team were exceptional today not just fucking fish head.

Filed under prick. I praised the team, I asked a question, yet again you hold a grudge against me and make something out of nothing. Grow up old man.

just watched the Elmander goal and am still trying to close my mouth after my jaw dropped!!!!

Awesome goal - and the third was was pretty special too!

Promising times and as I put in a thread the other day

"the optimist in me thinks this season could be massive - the big boys are not as unbeatable as they were, one of the lesser teams is going to have a mega season - why not us"

We are on 19 points, just imagine if we didn't drop points in the last minutes against Liverpool and Everton, that's another 3, take away 2 from the winner against Stoke, = 1, we deserved 3 points against Villa and Man United, that's another 4,+1= 5, and if it wasn't for Fulham's goalkeeper on the opening day +2,+5=7. seriously we could easily be on like 25-27 points this season already.

We have seen comebacks from 2-0 down with 10 men

We have seen us outplay Man United

We have gone to Villa Park and outplay them

We have scored goals

We have seen fantastic football

We have seen 2 quite stunning Barca esk team goals, Elmander vs West Ham, Holden vs Wolves

We have gone to Goodison park and produce a 1-0 performance, but was ruined by our own players.

We have scored 4 times and produces plenty of chances from a team who beat the Euro champions and one of the best players this season in Bale.

We have seen players like Elmander and Holden play in sensational form

We have been a joy to watch, and we are only 1/3 of the season through.

Read the thread and not just that, then come back to me.

It was a question, that's all. I actually blamed Lee for the Everton draw and you said your self you was amazed to see me say it, so today because I comment on something good he's done I get that response?????? wtf!!!

Why nothing against me saying stuff about Elmander or Holden? that's a rhetorical question btw, because I know the answer, you hold a grudge, you know my fave player is Lee, so you start something out of nothing to get a reaction. It's the reason why you also rated Coyle 0 in my poll thread because you don't like me being on the forum and try and act like an internet troll.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Elmo's goal; not seen individual skill like that for a goal in a White shirt for years

But

That 3rd goal is the one that gives me hope; that's a fucking 5 a side goal; if Arsenal scored that they'd be wanking about it for weeks in the media

Well done OC

And well done for whatever confidence he's instilled in Elmo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.