Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Daniel Sturridge

Gaz Nt

Sturridge is by all accounts an utter pr1ck, thinks he's the muts nuts despite never having done anything significant other than picking up 40k a week. That said he's an excellent loan signing! Could be just what we need.

A trotter at heart...

Sturridge revealed he sought advice from Arsenal star Jack Wilshere - who enjoyed a loan spell at Bolton last season - before agreeing to join the Lancashire club.

"I'm good friends with Jack and he told me all about the club too," he added. "He said how much he had enjoyed his time here and how good the set-up was. I'm friends with Fabrice Muamba through England and there are other players here who I have known for years as well.

Just to touch on what you said about wilshire Dan, he often mentions us in his tweets.

Always praises the club and players. Top lad. :good:

Edited by bwfcryan86

Sturridge is by all accounts an utter pr1ck, thinks he's the muts nuts despite never having done anything significant other than picking up 40k a week. That said he's an excellent loan signing! Could be just what we need.

you know fcuk all about him so why make comment, jack wiltshire was also accused of the same thing on here (by all accounts) so i for one wont be prejudging him. Edited by athywhite

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.