Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

8-Year-Old Mad?n Koroghli

jolly-olly

• Site Supporter

did anyone else just watch that and want to put a foot through him.

Cocky little shit! haha

agree, they want teach fuckin tackling instead. then little cunts like that wouldnt get anywhere.

hes the next zidane anyway.

http://observers.france24.com/content/20090219-madin-mohammed-6-next-zinedine-zidane-football-player

Edited by HomerJay

Or the tacklers wouldn't get anywhere, you really think people could stop him if he plays like that when he's older, albeit if he passes a bit more, they can't even cope with Messi and Ronaldo.

I bet people said the same when Ronaldinho was a kid, he grow up just like people saw him as a lad. Samba football anyday over boring grafting kick n rush players.

Or the tacklers wouldn't get anywhere, you really think people could stop him if he plays like that when he's older, albeit if he passes a bit more, they can't even cope with Messi and Ronaldo.

I bet people said the same when Ronaldinho was a kid, he grow up just like people saw him as a lad. Samba football anyday over boring grafting kick n rush players.

Diddles you sound like arsene wenger. Tackling IS part of the game, I tell you what would happen with a kid like that, a decent player would take a step back and let him do all his little tricks and go nowhere.

For every Messi and Ronaldo there are a thousand kids that do all the tricks but not actually play the game. Messi and Ronaldo are such good players becuase they can move the ball to others just as well as they can between their own feet. When Ronaldo came to United he was a show pony and the English coaches and game taught him how to be a footballer rather than a juggler.

I could nt agree more than young kids in this country need to spend more time learning skills and technique than who is strongest,fastest etc (watching the 12 year old lad playing on full sized pitches on a sunday after the older boys have made it a mudbath makes this very clear) but the idea that there is no more to the game than that is selling the sport short.

There again we could just ban the physical side of the game and award point for artistic merit, arsenal would never lose a 4 nil lead the gane would be pretty, but even more sterile and sanatised than it is now.

• Moderators

For all you know this kid has cronic asthma and can't run more than 10 yards. It's juggling, end of.Freddie Adu was at Besiktas but they've loaned him out to FC Marmaris or somewhere. He wasn't good enough for the Liga de Honra.

• Site Supporter

For all you know this kid has cronic asthma and can't run more than 10 yards. It's juggling, end of.Freddie Adu was at Besiktas but they've loaned him out to FC Marmaris or somewhere. He wasn't good enough for the Liga de Honra.

he will end up as a fucking freestyler

skillz

diddles, i really dont like your perception of 'football' .

and im getting increasingly worried that football will turn out like this, if young uns like you are continued to be brainwashed by sepp blatter and his clan.

the day everyone attempts to plays like spain/barca, because the rules say they must, i'll be kicking football firmly into touch.

If it was that simple Holland would have beaten West Germany in the 1974 World Cup, Barcelona would be European Champions and Vinny Jones would live in Borehamwood instead of Beverly Hills.

• Moderators

diddles, i really dont like your perception of 'football' .

and im getting increasingly worried that football will turn out like this, if young uns like you are continued to be brainwashed by sepp blatter and his clan.

the day everyone attempts to plays like spain/barca, because the rules say they must, i'll be kicking football firmly into touch.

He's probably got a similar perception of being in the armed forces as a result of playing CoD in his bedroom.

I wouldn't worry about it.

• Site Supporter

Teach Micky, teach!

Fucking giggling like a right childish bastard. Lad trying to look over my shoulder to see what's so funny.

He doesn't get it!

I'll have to learn him the right grammar.

i'd agree with that, what age would you say they concentrate on results though?

Couldn't give you a definitive answer but I'd say once they've physically matured... probably from 18 onwards, at the end of the day Leeds stuffed United in the FA Youth Cup Final years back and pretty much the whole United team made the grade and only Noel Whelan from Leeds did! Although it's a double edged sword really because you don't want them losing each week for their confidence.

• Site Supporter

Couldn't give you a definitive answer but I'd say once they've physically matured... probably from 18 onwards, at the end of the day Leeds stuffed United in the FA Youth Cup Final years back and pretty much the whole United team made the grade and only Noel Whelan from Leeds did! Although it's a double edged sword really because you don't want them losing each week for their confidence.

Just realised you were answering my question from a couple of nights ago, and I don't think anyone knows the answer, I'd put it more at 14.

LITTLE WHITT, just in case you're reading, we aren't talking about the age of consent.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.