Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Car Parking For Wembley

YATESY

Official Wembley Car Park is ?27.75 per car - ripping off tw*ts

Come on lads and lasses, those who have been to the new Wembley and drove, what are the best options?

When I went a couple of times back at the old Wembley, think it was the Watford and Reading play offs, we just used to park at one of the outlying tube stations at the end of the M40 , Uxbridge, Hillingdon, etc

They were all free car parks, then it was just a short tube ride from Wembley.

My dad used to park at Stanmore and we got the Jubilee Line down to Wembley. You might be best checking that the Jubilee Line is running that day first though.

PS Can't remember how much it cost

We are in London for the weekend with friends, so will be coming on the South West approach to Wembley. Have thought about the tube option from down that corner of the capital as it might be quieter.

Has anybody used www.parkatmyhouse.com before?

We are in London for the weekend with friends, so will be coming on the South West approach to Wembley. Have thought about the tube option from down that corner of the capital as it might be quieter.

Has anybody used www.parkatmyhouse.com before?

No but bloody good idea!!! nearest we get to that is little scroats asking to mind the car for 50p in Sunderland

Just been playing with Google Maps to refresh my memory.

My link

It's Hillingdon literally at the end of the M40 where it becomes the A40, nice big car park as can be seen from the Aerial view..

My link

Next couple of stops (Ickenham, Ruislip) all have big car parks too, and only a few stops from Wembley.

The parking used to be free, but it's a long time since we were last at Wembley, anyone know if it still is?

Official Wembley Car Park is ?27.75 per car - ripping off tw*ts

Come on lads and lasses, those who have been to the new Wembley and drove, what are the best options?

And it takes hours to get in and out

I would park at Hillingdon (just off the A40) and take the tube - metropolitan line takes you straight to Wembley Park station and going back is good because most are taking the tube towards central london. It was ?4 last time I parked there about 6 months ago

My dad used to park at Stanmore and we got the Jubilee Line down to Wembley. You might be best checking that the Jubilee Line is running that day first though.

PS Can't remember how much it cost

yes

stanmore is good

or closer into london, esp if stopping over

Looking at this wembley is going to be an expensive and long day out, Grampa Spencer is coming and can't really do coaches, looks like we're paying 20 odd quid and sitting in the carpark for yonks.:(

Take the M40 and park at Hillingdon - only 10 minutes on the tube and really easy getting out when you return to the car

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.