Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn Away

richbwfc

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Think we've only got half of the lower tier. Iamin plus 3.

saw this said elsewhere relating to STs now in the lower

though on Monday Citeh had the whole lower tier and a bit of the top

we only have half the lower the rest is blackburn ?150 season ticket holders, they miss 4 games a year. Utd, City, Liverpool, Everton

Utd City & Liverpool I understand but why a small team like Everton?

Utd City & Liverpool I understand but why a small team like Everton?

Because all 4 are guaranteed to sell out at ?30+ a ticket.

PS No point calling Everton small; Pablo's on a sabbatical, it would seem.

Guest bwfcdan

Because all 4 are guaranteed to sell out at ?30+ a ticket.

Well City and Liverpool failed. Both took about 4,000.

I've got 2 spare to get rid of in an ebay way (don't ask, I'm an air head!) If anyone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse.

They're in the upper tier & no where near me if that increases their saleability.

Thank you.

SOLD.

Edited by no balls

Given yesterdays showing, I am just going to get leathered and expect the worst.

Citeh away could've been a good hiding but what a tip top day. All part and parcel of being a Wanderer, although I will be in abject misery if we lose by a great margin, which is entirely possible knowing us.

COYWM!

Given yesterdays showing, I am just going to get leathered and expect the worst.

To answer one of your previous posts on here - Attending a football match whilst under the influence of alcohol is an arrestable offence.

To answer one of your previous posts on here - Attending a football match whilst under the influence of alcohol is an arrestable offence.

So is sneaking into the home end to suck them off in the toilets but it never stopped me before.

So is sneaking into the home end to suck them off in the toilets but it never stopped me before.

Well if you want to act like a prick just be prepared to accept the consequences and don't come whining about it on here.

Well if you want to act like a prick just be prepared to accept the consequences and don't come whining about it on here.

Be a prick at the match or on here? I fail to see how saying I am going to have a drink means I will act like a prick.

Edited by Big_Sharps

It seemed to apply to a lot of lads at Wembley unfortunately.

Some was sadly Munichs and Plastic scousers on a day trip but for the actual Bolton fans, I think that can be wrote off as a bad day at the office. I don't blame anybody for losing it because I did although I didnt direct it at a person.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.