Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn Away

richbwfc

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me plus one.

Unfortunately, at prices like this, there'll be a higher quota than usual of m?ngs.

I'm hoping that yesterday will have put them off but hopefully we can get a big crowd over. Free travel from the club *HINT HINT BWFC* to go some way to making up for yesterday. And back our lads to stick another nail in their coffin.

I think he means for himself and the rest of the East Midlands Whites.

Take me from the Worcester area to all the remaining games as well - wouldn't make up for that performance but it will start to help.

They should give us half price season tickets taken from the players wages - deduct two months wages from the muppets who played and they can easily cover the cost.

Forgot to say IAMIN. We will be there after all that shower have left :whistle:

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

because we can't even sell our allocation for wembley do there's fuck all chance elsewhere unless its cheap tickets.

So fooking what, who says ANYONE has to sell out anything ??!!!

Its a joke, Everton fans are no better or richer than you lot, so why did I pay ?30 !!!

Pisstake!

Its a joke, Everton fans are no better or richer than you lot, so why did I pay ?30 !!!

Pisstake!

You're a bright enough lad, it's basic economics: sell your commodity at the best price you can to maximise sales. You have a better travelling support than us, so you're more likely to sell out.

Pisstake!

It's a mutual relationship of 2 local clubs with poor support backstratching one another. But you already knew that, Pablo, you monkey. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.