Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trotters 2 Gunners 1

Guest bwfcdan

Guest bwfcdan

Must be first time ever West stand has sold out before other stands, i will believe it when i see it.

You can do, if you have a look at online sales on official site, it shows you ;)

Atletico Madrid

but why sell out for this top priced, meaningless end of season match a week after the team produced arguably the clubs' most spineless display in the professional era?

My thoughts exactly.

Did fans buy their tickets before last Sunday in the hopes of lining up a Cup Final ticket ? If so there be empty seats again.

Or is there some other reason ?

• Moderators

Atletico Madrid

but why sell out for this top priced, meaningless end of season match a week after the team produced arguably the clubs' most spineless display in the professional era?

cos a football club is for life, not just for christmas?

Unfortunately I will be watching the game on the box. Cant justify travelling up on Easter Sunday so my season ticket seat will be empty :nea:

But you are right cas it should be for life and I will be at Blackburn

Like many on here I cant understand why we can sell so many tickets for this game on a Easter Sunday; on sky and top priced. Just hope it continues into next season :good:

That's your best post ever, sadly as we all know Boltonians are quick to jump on the bandwagon, but even quicker to jump off when things go wrong, then whinge and whine about the club for ever and a day, until the next big day out.

That's your best post ever, sadly as we all know Boltonians are quick to jump on the bandwagon, but even quicker to jump off when things go wrong, then whinge and whine about the club for ever and a day, until the next big day out.

Dont think thats just Bolton fans

Through the years many clubs have gone through bad periods and their crowds have dropped off.

This summers transfers will be the most important for a long time and if Owen gets it right we could be in for a boom; lets hope so

Getting back to the game; hate predictions but I think a draw will be a good result for us

Guest bwfcdan

Quite a few blocks have sold out this morning, could even be looking at a sell out come kick off. :good:

Edited by bwfcdan

Quite a few blocks have sold out this morning, could even be looking at a sell out come kick off. :good:

Based on the fact that it appears very limited seats left, with 13000 season ticket holders, we must have sold in the region of 10,000 seats for this game?

There's seats available in West Lower again now. Strange. Still looks set to be a massive crowd. Great response from the fans lets hope the players match it.

But if you try to book a single seat in the orange section - system tells you you cant - very weird

Arsenal Match A Sell Out

Posted on: Sun 24 Apr 2011

All tickets for Bolton Wanderers' Barclays Premier League clash against Arsenal on Sunday 24 April are now sold out.

Manager Owen Coyle said: "Today's match is going to be a difficult challenge as Arsenal are still very much in the title race.

"We've had magnificent support both home and away this season and the fans once again have an important part to play this afternoon."

Wanderers will be looking to extend their run of four consecutive wins at the Reebok Stadium whilst the Gunners are desperate to keep tabs on league leaders Manchester United.

from official site

It says it's a sell out on the official web site, but when you look at the online ticket purchasing page, there's still loads of available blocks, including the West Stand, which was apparently sold out before.

Something's not fucking right here.... :nea:

It says it's a sell out on the official web site, but when you look at the online ticket purchasing page, there's still loads of available blocks, including the West Stand, which was apparently sold out before.

Something's not fucking right here.... :nea:

I blame the ticket office!!!!

Watching it on TV

Nowt to do with last Sunday, I'm not there for other reasons

Well done all that are there :good:

First impressions - if we concede 1st we could lose this 6-2

Elmo centre mid again?

I fear OC is out to prove last week was a one off

For me it wasn't, it just doesn't work

We'll see.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.