Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Fight Satdy

Guest Frandsen08

what time it on is it normal or silly o clock :drinks:

11 pal, I'm going for haye 8th round stoppage

Edited by Frandsen08

A good bigun will beat a good littleun to use a racing saying so I think Klitschko will give Haye a spanking!

However i really good little un wil always beat a good big un,im going for Haye,don't really like the bloke but think he will be too fast for the big un!

I think Haye has been over doing the publicity ala Lewis. he has a bloody series on Sky Haye vs...

One of them is Michael McIntyre who he is sparring against.

if he didn't kill the little fucker then he has lost a lot of respect

Klitchko is in for the biggest shock of his life

Watch his fights with lamon bruster and cory sanders on youtube

Im going to make a statement here and many arnt going to like it or agree with it

There isn't a human being on this planet who is in better shape than david haye. Read up on his fitness and nutrition programme, its out of this world. Ruben Tabares is a pioneer who all will follow.

Klitchko will be in great shape aswell but hes going to be up against a human wrecking bomb.

Theres no way hes going to be able to hide behing his jab and ware haye down like he has done with all his other fighters. They were all fat bums who were beaten before they got into the ring, haye is different. Haye and Adam Booth will have a plan to take him out of his comfort zone and wlad really doesn't like that. The mind games from Haye in the build up have been genius, he has him right where he wants him.

I'm a massive boxing fan and blame the klitchko sisters for ruining the heavyweight decision. Like Haye or hate him, no one can argue with that and any boxing fan shouldbe hoping Haye beats the living shit out of them. This charming Wlad all over Sky, shaking shaking hands and telling the british public how good they are, dont fall for it, the guy is a complete fraud.

Ive been waiting for this fight for years, ive never been so excited about a fight and dont tbink i ever will be again.

Come on the hayemaker, do it for britain and do it for boxing.

• Site Supporter

Im going to make a statement here and many arnt going to like it or agree with it

There isn't a human being on this planet who is in better shape than david haye. Read up on his fitness and nutrition programme, its out of this world. Ruben Tabares is a pioneer who all will follow.

Klitchko will be in great shape aswell but hes going to be up against a human wrecking bomb.

Theres no way hes going to be able to hide behing his jab and ware haye down like he has done with all his other fighters. They were all fat bums who were beaten before they got into the ring, haye is different. Haye and Adam Booth will have a plan to take him out of his comfort zone and wlad really doesn't like that. The mind games from Haye in the build up have been genius, he has him right where he wants him.

I'm a massive boxing fan and blame the klitchko sisters for ruining the heavyweight decision. Like Haye or hate him, no one can argue with that and any boxing fan shouldbe hoping Haye beats the living shit out of them. This charming Wlad all over Sky, shaking shaking hands and telling the british public how good they are, dont fall for it, the guy is a complete fraud.

Ive been waiting for this fight for years, ive never been so excited about a fight and dont tbink i ever will be again.

agree fully.

can't wait for this one.

Haye to win on points for me, after nearly knocking the big man out in an explosive finish.

I like Haye but couldn't decide either way on this one, but I'm leaning towards him now. Never really thought that much of Adam Booth until after the Groves - De Gale fight and he went way up in my estimation after that, Haye on points for me

Sorry to go off topic, but while it's a boxing thread I thought I'd chuck it in.

Did any of you watch Macklin Sturm?

I'm not sure if he scrapped it or not, but he defo deserves a rematch.

Great fight.

aye was a superb fight

felt sorry for Macklin, but wasn't suprised with it being in Germany

aye was a superb fight

felt sorry for Macklin, but wasn't suprised with it being in Germany

Yep, you need to do something special to get a decision over there.

I remember Robin Reid going over to fight Sven Ottke, Reid knocked him down, which was never counted. Won clearly from what I remember, never got the decision like.

Sorry to go off topic, but while it's a boxing thread I thought I'd chuck it in.

Did any of you watch Macklin Sturm?

I'm not sure if he scrapped it or not, but he defo deserves a rematch.

Great fight.

Yes! I was there, gutted when they read the scores out. It was seriously close but watching it back sober on Sunday 116-112 seems impossible.

Looks like Sturm will give him the rematch - German TV and Press all had Matt a clear winner, so the demand is there.

Yes! I was there, gutted when they read the scores out. It was seriously close but watching it back sober on Sunday 116-112 seems impossible.

Looks like Sturm will give him the rematch - German TV and Press all had Matt a clear winner, so the demand is there.

What's the chances he'll come over here? Slim?

Good stuff, but don't underestimate Wlad!!

What's the chances he'll come over here? Slim?

Sturm wouldn't come over here (or Dublin), and I can't see how they put the cash together anyway. There 15k+ there on Sat, no more than a 100 supporting Matt. Best hope would be to get it in the states if Sturm wanted to line up a fight against Martinez.

Christ Garp :D . I mean I know Haye's your boy and everything but even with a certain level of bias you can't expect people to take you on if you ignore so many realities. Klitshcko had bad nights against Brewster and Sanders (7 and 8 years ago respectively) but this happens in the heavyweight division, just as Lewis had bad nights against McCall and Rahman. Have you made the effort to watch any of the much more recent fights where Klitschko wiped the floor with his opposition? Against Byrd (twice), the Brewster rematch, Chagaev, or Peter? Am I supposed to form an opinion on Haye based on pensioner Ruiz rocking him, or the complete lack of attacking endeavour against Valuev? The stamina issues? That his gob has got him a crack at Klitscko he probably doesn't yet deserve? Or that he's a blown up cruiserweight who relies on love handles for extra weight? Or how about getting knocked out against Carl Thompson whilst still a cruiser? And Adam Booth is meant to be the difference, do me a favour! Have you seen the bloke Klitscko has looking after him?? Or I could point out the most obvious fact, which is that he is palpably untested at the higher level and against Klitschko is in so much deeper than ever before. Listen to the experts. 90% of them are telling you that Haye stands a puncher's chance. You cannot go from Ruiz to Valuev to Harrison to Klitschko and expect to be favourite. It's like England beating Armenia one nil on a Wednesday and being talked up against Brazil the following Saturday (actually that happens every two years, funny that).

Personally, I don't dismiss him entirely and I do I think Haye will have his moments early and may be a danger throughout, and perhaps it wouldn't be THE most stunning upset, but he needs to swing for the hills early, which he's never done before. Klitscko might even as much as stroll to a points win.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.