Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Joey Barton

Zico

Can't believe all the negativity just because he has had a tainted personal life

Believe me, there are people on here who have done a lot worse yet they are sound as fuck

cant believe you, calling people for being negative thats a classic :rofl:

• Moderators

starting to come across as a right sanctimonious prick on twitter now

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act. George Orwell"

"Made to train alone today, how predictable........"

"If the club want to put out all these false statements via the Chronicle, then let them do that. Everyone here knows, I speak the truth....."

"I also have too much respect for my teammates and the fans, to get in a tit for tat war with them. I have too much self-worth and dignity"

the lad is a grade A prick and it`ll be a sorry day if he turns up on our doorstep.

he is a serious agitator that does nothing but cause trouble and destruction everywhere he goes.

what kind of a wanker do you haveto be when your club could sell you for a few million but they tell you to pack your bags and fuck off IMMEDIATELY and then release a statement saying he is a bad influence and a trouble maker.

the clues are all there lads, its not hard.

the retard posts his entire brain rantings online morning, noon and night and quite clearly has a problem with putting his brain in gear before opening his mouth.

at his age he should have realised that speaking `the truth` is fucking ignorant.

NO NO NO, NEVER NEVER NEVER

UTTER CUNT

• Moderators

I'm not really sure what the lad has done really wrong, shoved a cigar in some cocky youth player's face after they tried setting fire to him, got involved in a training ground incident that apparently happens everywhere and knocked fuck out of some gobby scouser giving him shit on a night out - we'd all fancy a go at that. Some people need to give their head a shake.

I'm not really sure what the lad has done really wrong, shoved a cigar in some cocky youth player's face after they tried setting fire to him, got involved in a training ground incident that apparently happens everywhere and knocked fuck out of some gobby scouser giving him shit on a night out - we'd all fancy a go at that. Some people need to give their head a shake.

Indeed

I can think of players closer to home who have done worse

Iirc it wasn't his wife it was fadiga's ex who 'got all up in his grill' so he shoved her down some steps.

Or has he had a pop at his own missus too?

He got in from a heavy night out, wife was upset, Fadiga's wife was there and give it him too. All alledgedly of course.

If a bloke can hit his mate's bird then, I doubt it's a stretch she got a slap too.

Then again, she's still with him. Then again, I just think he's a bit of a cock, rather than hate him with every bone in my body like some do Barton.

I was trying to illustrate a point that Barton's not the only footballer who's not whiter than white, yet folk are selective as to who's a cunt & who's not but you knew that.

stubbing cigars out in kids eyes, doing a stretch, showing his arse on the pitch, constant trouble at his club, thrown out after being player of the season.

its not like hes a young kid either. if he hasnt grown up yet theres no hope for him.

anyone who works in management would say the last thing you want is some cocky smart ass refusing to do as he`s told, telling you you don`t know what you`re doing and generally agitating situations and causing an unpleasant atmosphere. if you fuck with your boss you lose is the way normal people live their life and every credit to Newcastle for standing their ground.

its no personal moral judgement,i dont give a fuck about him or his reputation, and you can`t deny hes a good player but he`s an utter twat and im quite sure OC can see that.

Hes a thick, big mouthed thug and not what we need.

his agent is laying it on thick and he needs to

`there won`t be a problem finding joey a club`

really? if he ends up at a better club than newcastle i`ll eat shit

arsenal? do me a favour :rofl:

stubbing cigars out in kids eyes, doing a stretch, showing his arse on the pitch, constant trouble at his club, thrown out after being player of the season.

its not like hes a young kid either. if he hasnt grown up yet theres no hope for him.

anyone who works in management would say the last thing you want is some cocky smart ass refusing to do as he`s told, telling you you don`t know what you`re doing and generally agitating situations and causing an unpleasant atmosphere. if you fuck with your boss you lose is the way normal people live their life and every credit to Newcastle for standing their ground.

its no personal moral judgement,i dont give a fuck about him or his reputation, and you can`t deny hes a good player but he`s an utter twat and im quite sure OC can see that.

Hes a thick, big mouthed thug and not what we need.

his agent is laying it on thick and he needs to

`there won`t be a problem finding joey a club`

really? if he ends up at a better club than newcastle i`ll eat shit

arsenal? do me a favour :rofl:

I'm a company director and have done a lot worse so whats your point?

• Members

Just because "people have done worse" doesn't mean that what Barton has done in the past is okay.

There's a difference between giving someone a dig and giving someone a proper beating. Barton did bird and quite rightly so for what he did to that lad in Liverpool.

Having said all that, he's done his time and you'd hope he's learned his lesson ... and I'd like us to sign him.

obviously my point is you wouldnt want someone working for you who made your life difficult, who disagreed with you all the time and who called you a wanker to your face and in front of all your other workers would you? why would you?

Edited by derek smalls

How big is the company you are a director of and how many employees.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.