Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

?Sexy? Pics At 12, Pregnant At 15 ...and Her Proud Mum?S Delighted

Zico

• Site Supporter

and shes called soya

sisters Coco and Ritzy, brother Tarot

nice.

"Once the new baby comes the council will have to find us a place with four or five bedrooms."

oh fuck off, just fuck off!

Edited by HomerJay

and shes called soya

sisters Coco and Ritzy, brother Tarot

nice.

"Once the new baby comes the council will have to find us a place with four or five bedrooms."

oh fuck off, just fuck off!

They wont have to find them anything.

A: until the baby is least 18 months old

B:the kiddy fiddler boyfriend isn't counted

C: by the time they have to do something sits will be 16 so classed as an adult so they'd find somewhere for Soya, kiddy fiddler and the baby not for the whole menagerie.

• Moderators

it's fucking lines like this:

"Janis admitted she had let mechanic Jake stay overnight.

But she insisted he and Soya, who was on the Pill, had separate bedrooms."

then

"I'm sure she'll make a wonderful mum and will teach her children discipline like I have."

I hate people

• Site Supporter

They wont have to find them anything.

A: until the baby is least 18 months old

B:the kiddy fiddler boyfriend isn't counted

C: by the time they have to do something sits will be 16 so classed as an adult so they'd find somewhere for Soya, kiddy fiddler and the baby not for the whole menagerie.

so theyll have 2 house instead.

brilliant.

Isn't sexual intercourse with someone under 16 years of age an offence?

Technically it is, but circumstances dictate whether a prosecution takes place. In this case the ages of the people involved isn't that much different, they're in a relationship and there's no desire on behalf of the victim or their parent for a prosecution, so it ain't happening.

• Members

Technically it is, but circumstances dictate whether a prosecution takes place. In this case the ages of the people involved isn't that much different, they're in a relationship and there's no desire on behalf of the victim or their parent for a prosecution, so it ain't happening.

How about electrocution instead then?

I thought the law was there because the "girl" isn't old enough to make that decision alone. The fact that the "victim" or "mother" doesn't want to prosecute shouldn't be relevant, should it?

I thought the law was there because the "girl" isn't old enough to make that decision alone. The fact that the "victim" or "mother" doesn't want to prosecute shouldn't be relevant, should it?

Fair point, if you're saying that the letter of the law should be enforced, but you're into complicated territory. There are 15 year olds mature enough to handle a sexual relationship and 17 year olds who aren't. Sixteen is an arbitrary figure.

Legislation on the age of consent differs widely across Europe with many jurisdictions taking all factors into account, not just the age of the victim. The CPS seem to interpret the law here that way too, even though, strictly speaking, they have no remit to do so.

You can argue it either way. What purpose does putting a 17 year old lad into borstal for a couple of years do, apart from teaching him to be a criminal?

Then again, they don't always get it right. One of the most troubling aspects of the Ian Huntley case, was that he'd been involved in several relationships with underage girls across the country, but never been prosecuted because the parents didn't press for it. We all know how that ended up.

i wonder if there is such an occupation as professional cunt kicker-in-er

There is, but you have to work your way though the ranks, firslty you would just be an amateur cunt kicker-in-er and then you might get the opportunity to go semi-pro. If you do a good enough job, then you might be spotted by a scout and be asked enter the professional ranks.

Sadly, the quality of our cunt kicker-in-ers has declined over the past few years due to foreign imports. Our youngsters just don't get a look in now

Guest Frandsen08

There is, but you have to work your way though the ranks, firslty you would just be an amateur cunt kicker-in-er and then you might get the opportunity to go semi-pro. If you do a good enough job, then you might be spotted by a scout and be asked enter the professional ranks.

Sadly, the quality of our cunt kicker-in-ers has declined over the past few years due to foreign imports. Our youngsters just don't get a look in now

sign me up

Fair point, if you're saying that the letter of the law should be enforced, but you're into complicated territory. There are 15 year olds mature enough to handle a sexual relationship and 17 year olds who aren't. Sixteen is an arbitrary figure.

Legislation on the age of consent differs widely across Europe with many jurisdictions taking all factors into account, not just the age of the victim. The CPS seem to interpret the law here that way too, even though, strictly speaking, they have no remit to do so.

You can argue it either way. What purpose does putting a 17 year old lad into borstal for a couple of years do, apart from teaching him to be a criminal?

Then again, they don't always get it right. One of the most troubling aspects of the Ian Huntley case, was that he'd been involved in several relationships with underage girls across the country, but never been prosecuted because the parents didn't press for it. We all know how that ended up.

Sorry mate, I disagree with you there, it isn't complicated territory, nor is 16 an arbitary number, it is against the law of this land to have penetrative sex with anyone under the age of 16,

Is there a law about rank piss poor parenting?

The whore should be charged with neglect. She's a child for fucks sake, a child extending a degenerative gene pool thinking its all fine and dandy.

Fucking witch should be drowned.

Prospective parents should also be asked what they intend calling their spawn.

Soya: named after a bean or some shitty milk substitute. Why not call her Heinz or Marvel?

Coco & Ritzy named in a similar manner to Brooklyn Beckham ie place of conception: in this case 2 shitty nightclubs. I suppose we're glad she wasn't fucked in Chuffers.

Tarot, named after a pikey method of taking money from gullible people. Why not call the next one Ouija?

I'm not sure about national service, I think Mr. Cameron should look at sterilisation.

But, it doesn't look too late for enforced abortion

We must get tough on the underclass, for their own good

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.