Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Diooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouf!

MickyD

Eagles might not leave in a relegation battle

It's because of Eagles (amongst others in fairness) that we will be in a relegation battle.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Diouf is a saint, but if you asked me who I would prefer to see on the team sheet tomorrow, Eagles or Diouf, then it would be Diouf every time.

It's because of Eagles (amongst others in fairness) that we will be in a relegation battle.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Diouf is a saint, but if you asked me who I would prefer to see on the team sheet tomorrow, Eagles or Diouf, then it would be Diouf every time.

I would say a gifted man child that dots the premiership anyway

He's better than Eagles!

Anyone that says he isn't is either saying it because they think he's a cunt, or is massively over-rating Eagles.

this being a player that is currently playing for doncaster rovers? and recently plied his trade in a pub league?

piss off you clown.

this being a player that is currently playing for doncaster rovers? and recently plied his trade in a pub league?

piss off you clown.

A player that would still be playing in the premiership if he hadn't have fallen out with Kean.

Eagles might be 'playing' at a premiership team, but he is a fucking championship clogger.

Diouf is a premiership player playing in the championship, Eagles is a championship player playing in the premiership.

Like I said before, Diouf is by no means the answer to all our problems, but until Lee is back he would offer far more than Eagles ever could, you clown!

A player that would still be playing in the premiership if he hadn't have fallen out with Kean.

Eagles might be 'playing' at a premiership team, but he is a fucking championship clogger.

Diouf is a premiership player playing in the championship, Eagles is a championship player playing in the premiership.

Like I said before, Diouf is by no means the answer to all our problems, but until Lee is back he would offer far more than Eagles ever could, you clown!

clown.jpg

Diouf is better than Eagles will ever be! It's as simple as that.

Exactly! There's a reason why Diouf has spent the last 9 years of his career in the Premiership (apart from a 6 month loan winning the league in Scotland), twice named african footballer of the year, cost Liverpool ?10m, and played through our most successful times.

Whereas Chris Eagles has spent his whole career (after United decided he was no good) playing at his level in the championship until he thought all his birthdays had come at once when his old buddy Coyle decided to give him the chance in the premiership.

I know Gonzo your going to use the same argument over and over, why is he at Donny then blah blah blah? But IMO it is all due to his reputation, Allardyce has even come out and said that it was mainly due to the fans why he didn't sign him.

Nobody wants to take the chance on signing him which could potentially rock the boat within the dressing room and with the fans, however our situation is so dire (especially in his position as Eagles is utter gash) that I personally would have given him the chance. After all he is still only 30 and I'm better than our other options!

Coyle wouldn't be able to manage a player like EHD.

I think Diouf would be exactly the type of player that Coyle would manage. he would stroke his ego and El Haj would respond to that well for a while anyway

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.