Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Estonia V Republic

Guest bwfcdan

As a nation I detest the bomb chuckin bastards, but as a football team I would prefer to see them at the Euros than some non descript Russian outpost or some other God forsaken third world country.

Would imagine the organisers will welcome them as the paddys usually travel in their thousands

As a nation I detest the bomb chuckin bastards, but as a football team I would prefer to see them at the Euros than some non descript Russian outpost or some other God forsaken third world country.

Would imagine the organisers will welcome them as the paddys usually travel in their thousands

Estonia 3rd world? Estonia Russian? You've never been have you?

Estonia is a beautiful part of the world, Tallinn is a fabulous city to visit, it is a cross between old Russia and new Eastern Europe with all the benefits of cheap ale and beautiful young wimmin :dribble: :drinks:

Agreed! And they have a medieval restaurant in Old Town called Hansa where you can order bear steak... Nom nom.

Thats all we need,those wankers at the Euro's,it will like USA94 with everyone claiming to be Irish.makes me sick

To be fair BWFC having a player in Mcateer at the WC in 94 was enough to generate interest in the Irish for me....if you'd have said in Italia 90 that the whites would be represented at the next tournament you'd have received incredulous looks

Not bothered either way now

• Site Supporter

defo OB stitch up to get a few more banning orders

To be honest, the ones who end up with banning orders after a friendly game are the ones who can't get the 70s football hooligan mentality out of their heads when they attend a game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.