Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Vs Spain

Underpants

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arent they undefeated since the world cup???

Haven't lost in qualifiers, but have lost to Portugal, Argentina and Italy since they won the World Cup.

England have to go get out, last 5-10 minutes it's a bit like watching Bolton clear out to just see it come back.

Would be no nerves coz Spain would have been 2/3-0 up by then.

Probably, but this is far from England's best team, be a big ask to beat them twice in a row and in a neutral ground in a tournament, but at least this win shows we can beat any team.

Parker is fooking class. he should have 50 England caps.

I would have liked to see cahill start, but you can see ehy he goes for Lescott and Jags, due to them knowing each other so well.

Jones looked good. Rodwell made a promising start, I can really see him bieng the eventual replacement for Gerrard.

• Members

I thought the socceroos got beat by Ali's mob

Frank, just because you choose to follow an inferior team in the NFL, it does not mean that you must be a constant imbecile.

BTW - the shockeroos losing is very well received at Bolty Towers :yahoo:

• Members

Not one part of me wanted Spain to win or even score, how did your country do? shit at football, shit at cricket! :rofl:

Oh fook me - the cinnamon snorting pea brain is now having a go. Let joy be unconfined.

Listen sonny, I have followed England in World Cup campaigns (some before you were born), followed them in Ashes campaigns down here for over 20 years (and been regularly downhearted until recently); attended the 2003 RWC Final (in fact, almost the entire England campaign) following England (one of the happiest days/nights of my life) so, don't waste yer breath/typing fingers.

You should be saving all of your energy trying to enter nubile young females - preferably non relatives.

Oh fook me - the cinnamon snorting pea brain is now having a go. Let joy be unconfined.

Listen sonny, I have followed England in World Cup campaigns (some before you were born), followed them in Ashes campaigns down here for over 20 years (and been regularly downhearted until recently); attended the 2003 RWC Final (in fact, almost the entire England campaign) following England (one of the happiest days/nights of my life) so, don't waste yer breath/typing fingers.

You should be saving all of your energy trying to enter nubile young females - preferably non relatives.

Did I hit a nerve? I was just giving your medicine back, chill.

Edited by Didledee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.