Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Everton 1 Wanderers 2

ROSSENDALEWHITE

• Moderators

was it balls

didn't think we played particularly well today, we have played much better and lost.

you're a numbers man

go and look at 'em for last night and stop talking shite

as for playing better this season...when, ffs?

not saying we couldn't have lost, cos clearly we could

We haven't played better than that all season, only just as good against Stoke and the 2nd half against QPR.

It should have been more, and we actually kept a clean sheet at Goodison and outplayed them, that should give the team great confidence, but atm I still have little confidence in this team, but 2 wins and a draw from 4 games, is much better than the crap before.

Was Bogdan's palm not covering directly under the bar where the ball hit? Certainly seemed that way to me anyway.

I have very little confidence in Bogdan but I also thought that to be the case for the free kick. Could he have had enough wrist for it? I dunno, but his hand was directly under it at the time and not after.

I couldn't get on last neet but i see from alot of comments that before Ngog scored he'll be the next boo boy?

He'd be my first choice striker every week for me - he holds it up as well as Davies at times and encourages us to play it on the floor and move off him.

Admittedly he looks a 60 min player at the moment though

• Site Supporter

I have very little confidence in Bogdan but I also thought that to be the case for the free kick. Could he have had enough wrist for it? I dunno, but his hand was directly under it at the time and not after.

I couldn't get on last neet but i see from alot of comments that before Ngog scored he'll be the next boo boy?

He'd be my first choice striker every week for me - he holds it up as well as Davies at times and encourages us to play it on the floor and move off him.

Admittedly he looks a 60 min player at the moment though

agreed, we need to play it on the floor to him and he'll be fine.

boot it up in the air and expect him to challenge is utterly pointless.

Thought Coyle got it spot on last night. Glad I made the last minute decision to go, rolled in at 4 this morning because of it. I don't think there's anything quite like a surprise away win with only a few there, was mental in the away end for the second.

We got

Man U A

Liverpool H

Arsenal H

Norwich A

Wigan H

City A

Chelsea A

So its not going to be easy

If you look at recent history then we have been better at Chelsea than we have at home and we do reasonably well at home to Arsenal / Liverpool. This time around I am expecting more from the tough fixtures.

Win 2 draw 1 from Arsenal / Liverpool / Wigan home

Win 1 draw 1 from Utd / Chelsea / Norwich / City away

11 pts + 16pts = 27 points after 27 games.

That would do nicely

Edited by birch-chorley

Great game last night played some superb passing football.

Ngog and bogdan had great games! Ngog still doesn't seem fully fit as he was knackeres after 70, but he was up top alone!

I know eagles set up the goal but he was bloody garbage; giving the ball away, wetting out of tackles...utter shite!

Only about 300 there but was a good to celebrate! At least it's 3 points on the board before a mullering at OT!

Well played Ngog

Why the fuck is he so Knackered though, was the same against Wolves after about 65 minutes.

Granted the lad has not played 90 minutes alot in his career but he is still in his early 20's.