Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rovers Fans At Chorley

HomerJay

1300 on apparently

usually get about 800-900

Most probably North Ferriby fans, Im not having it that Blackburn can take 500 away.

About 75 came on a double decker dressed in yellow and black. They did one song in the second half about Venkys so we started a "Keano, there's only one Keano" chant...

im not having a go at anyone or trying to start an already done debate....

but how you can stop watching bolton and watch another team is totally beyond me.

i really dont get it.

do you get that same sick like feeling when you are 1 nil up in the last minute and the opposition get a corner?

do you struggle to sleep on the eve of big match?

i just couldnt imagine watching another club with the same levels of passion i have for the whites.

sick of bolton? fair fucks,but to give your loyalties to another club?....not for me.

its like shaggin your wives ugly older sister.

im not having a go at anyone or trying to start an already done debate....

but how you can stop watching bolton and watch another team is totally beyond me.

i really dont get it.

do you get that same sick like feeling when you are 1 nil up in the last minute and the opposition get a corner?

do you struggle to sleep on the eve of big match? Not been like that since around 1995

i just couldnt imagine watching another club with the same levels of passion i have for the whites.

sick of bolton? fair fucks,but to give your loyalties to another club?....not for me.

its like shaggin your wives ugly older sister.

Just fed up with Premier league football in a souless stadium.

Go all over watching different matches, been to Macc, Accy Stanley, Fleetwood and loads of non-league grounds.

Everyone's going on about Macc yesterday, standing up, decent stewards, great day out. We do this every Sat.

Don't get me wrong I still have my Sky Sports App on checking Bolton score, I want them to win, I not there laughing if we are losing.

Just prefer to this now on Sat, more importantly my 12 year old prefers to do it!

Go all over watching different matches, been to Macc, Accy Stanley, Fleetwood and loads of non-league grounds.

Everyone's going on about Macc yesterday, standing up, decent stewards, great day out. We do this every Sat.

Don't get me wrong I still have my Sky Sports App on checking Bolton score, I want them to win, I not there laughing if we are losing.

Just prefer to this now on Sat, more importantly my 12 year old prefers to do it!

fair enough mate...

• Site Supporter

Does he though? He was proud as hell to be a Bolton Mascot. Would he have that same pride leading out Chorley?

Or does he want what dad wants really?

Does he though? He was proud as hell to be a Bolton Mascot. Would he have that same pride leading out Chorley?

Or does he want what dad wants really?

Honest Mickey, I gave him a choice:

1. ST at Bolton and go to Chorley when ever we can or elsewhere.

2. ST at Chorley and go to Bolton when ever we can.

Honest, he chose number 2. No pressure off me. You met the lad, he loves football, any football but his reason for choosing Chorley:

1. Near the pitch.

2. Talks to the players after the match.

3. Made 3 or 4 new mates.

4. Is Grandad comes along.

5. Cone of Chips...

Number 5 was the clincher.

Ask him next time you see him .

He'd be a mascot at any match he was asked too.

Mascot at a big Bolton away game soon...

Edited by C86

Guest pansyroadwhite

I was born in Bolton (Lancashire) I've never moved away from Bolton (Lancashire) so I am still in Bolton ( Lancashire) end of, don't give a f..k what some Tory twat in Whitehall says thank you

I was born in Bolton (Lancashire) I've never moved away from Bolton (Lancashire) so I am still in Bolton ( Lancashire) end of, don't give a f..k what some Tory twat in Whitehall says thank you

Was it the Tories? I have no idea.

Edited by no balls

• Members

Was it the Tories? I have no idea.

Harold Wilson was the Labour prime minister when GM came into being, Ted Heath for my lads before him.

Not sure who the instigator was but useless and costly quangos are usually the domain of the red rags.

im not having a go at anyone or trying to start an already done debate.... but how you can stop watching bolton and watch another team is totally beyond me. i really dont get it. do you get that same sick like feeling when you are 1 nil up in the last minute and the opposition get a corner? do you struggle to sleep on the eve of big match? i just couldnt imagine watching another club with the same levels of passion i have for the whites. sick of bolton? fair fucks,but to give your loyalties to another club?....not for me. its like shaggin your wives ugly older sister.

Absolutely spot on, at no other club could I go mental when a last minute goal is scored, no other club could take me as low or as high as BWFC, don't get me wrong I do not mind watching another team but its a pale pale comparison to your first love.