Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Never Shaged

little whitt

could not get kip last night so insted of counting sheep.. i was counting birds ive shaged ...anyway came to my atension ive never done a bird from my old school HAYWARD..

now we had our fair shear of slags there " you know the ones had four fingers up her and shit on is hand"...."you can finger me for a cig" them types

even now 25 years later still not done one ..most now look like thayed swallowed a couch

mission 2012 shag a old school bird

could not get kip last night so insted of counting sheep.. i was counting birds ive shaged ...anyway came to my atension ive never done a bird from my old school HAYWARD..

now we had our fair shear of slags there " you know the ones had four fingers up her and shit on is hand"...."you can finger me for a cig" them types

even now 25 years later still not done one ..most now look like thayed swallowed a couch

the lasses at our school were all 'loose' (in more ways than one) not that i ever got much action unless you count getting tugged off in a bush at alton towers. anyways, i saw one of my old school mates recently get fucked up against a doorway next to a cafe after a night out. the joke's on the lad though, rumour has it that she were riddled with all sorts

Guest Frandsen08

you can finger me for a cig. i wonder where thse sort are now.

you could always hang around hayward school now and ask the kids if their mum went to hayward. On second thought scrap that.

Did you leave school aged 23?!

Guest Frandsen08

Why would a school girl shit on someone's hand? I don't think I was aware of anything like that going on at Rivington.

I know nothing of this school but was Hayward a special school for special kids with special needs?

Seeing as LW went to it, maybe it was a grammar school.

What's frightening to me is that I was at Hayward around the time of Little Whit !!!!

Did'nt loose my cherry until the summer i left school and it wasn't to a Hayward lass. Have messed around with a few Old Haywardians since then though, & I can't complain about the quality either, they were pretty damn good if my alcohol blurred

memory serves me right.

You were always guaranteed some shocking scenes at Rivington.

A new lad starting there once came to our class so I was showing him around - first thing he saw at break time was a girl sat up against the railings in the playground and a lad with his head up her skirt with about 20 people stood around watching.

But no Ive never been with anyone I went t school with either...

You were always guaranteed some shocking scenes at Rivington.

A new lad starting there once came to our class so I was showing him around - first thing he saw at break time was a girl sat up against the railings in the playground and a lad with his head up her skirt with about 20 people stood around watching.

But no Ive never been with anyone I went t school with either...

Good Lord. I went there in the 80s and I can't recall any shenigans like that.

Then again, I didn't get involved in any of that mucky stuff at school.

... a girl sat up against the railings in the playground and a lad with his head up her skirt with about 20 people stood around watching.

That happened at our school, except it was a girl performing on a lad - and a more intimate mixed audience of 10-12 lads and girls. The lad, for some reason, was also cupping his hands to his mouth and mimicking bird noises - owl hoots particularly, he was quite a gifted mimic :)

I suspect he's made it up or is getting confused as I've just thought A - there isn't actually a playground & B - There's no railings.

Course there is! those tennis courts were playgrounds and were surrounded by them railings with wire mesh between them - not proper railings obviously but I didnt think Id be pressed on such details!