Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Millwall 0 Wanderers 2 Fac

Guest bwfcdan

Might be a bit late for anyone to see this but just to let you know if youre planning to connect onto the tube after getting to Euston, the underground Northern Line (black) which is the most direct route from Euston to London Bridge is closed tomorrow. Journey Planner is saying to use the Victoria Line to Green Park then change onto Jubilee Line to London Bridge.

Might be a bit late for anyone to see this but just to let you know if youre planning to connect onto the tube after getting to Euston, the underground Northern Line (black) which is the most direct route from Euston to London Bridge is closed tomorrow. Journey Planner is saying to use the Victoria Line to Green Park then change onto Jubilee Line to London Bridge.

:good:

Stats show teams knocked out in round 5 improve in the league by 2 places and those who go through drop down the league, that makes this a must lose and I am 100% sure we will lose.

or 200 per cent

Edited by boltondiver

I live on the pissing Northern line :glare:

Cheers for that, never thought to check the TFL site for tube works

Or you can take the Charing Cross branch of the Northern line as that is still working to Waterloo and them the Jubilee line to London Bridge.

Edited by slug

Will everyone stop getting shot. Piece of piss - trains go from London Bridge to South Bermondsey all the time - takes about four minutes - then a five minute walk to the ground. If you're arriving in Londoom lunchtime may I suggest this excellent watering hole near Leicsester Square - just off Shaftesbury Avenue - .http://www.nicholson...ebarsoholondon/ I phone W1D 5BW looks a bit wank on the webiste but it's cheap for central London - serves Oranjeboom for all the 'Dam wreckeds still recovering. See you there.

Bye the way, whatever happened to: "We are the Bolton, the Bolton Wanderers, we may be me mental, we may be mad, but we're the greatest football supporters the world has ever had."? That was fucking mint...

Edited by mr_disco

So, on the 6.35 train from Picc. Nice seat and settled down for a quite journey then I was joined by 5 whites fans at Macclesfield. They are already on their 3rd can of 1664 each. Decided to lose myself in the music. Let's see if they have a smart phone!

macclesfield ard thay still there from the match :thumbsup:

So, on the 6.35 train from Picc. Nice seat and settled down for a quite journey then I was joined by 5 whites fans at Macclesfield. They are already on their 3rd can of 1664 each. Decided to lose myself in the music. Let's see if they have a smart phone!

Correction, they moved down the coach at Macc. Bought a can of 1664 myself and joined the party.

COYWM