Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Villa 1 Bolton 2

Ratwhite

Petrov had the legs of a 20 year old the way he tore back to tackle Albrighton.

Petrov has been a different player these last few games, I don't know whether it's playing for a new contract or playing for Muamba and Petrov, but he's earned another contract next year for me. Shame we won't sign him on for a week at a time so he has to earn a new deal every game.

Petrov has been a different player these last few games, I don't know whether it's playing for a new contract or playing for Muamba and Petrov, but he's earned another contract next year for me. Shame we won't sign him on for a week at a time so he has to earn a new deal every game.

I'd be surprised. He'll be 34 next season and I imagine we'd need him to take a hefty pay cut to keep him.

have we not got wield now for next seasion on 1/4 the money i bet

I'd be surprised. He'll be 34 next season and I imagine we'd need him to take a hefty pay cut to keep him.

True, I doubt we'll be able to afford what he's on now, but I'd certainly want him to stay. I mean, I know we have Wylde but he's untested anywhere other than the pub league, Ryo will be going back, Eagles is ridiculously hit and miss and Lee may not be the same player he was before. If he'll take a pay cut, even at 34 he'll play a big part next year imo.

True, I doubt we'll be able to afford what he's on now, but I'd certainly want him to stay. I mean, I know we have Wylde but he's untested anywhere other than the pub league, Ryo will be going back, Eagles is ridiculously hit and miss and Lee may not be the same player he was before. If he'll take a pay cut, even at 34 he'll play a big part next year imo.

Most creative player at the club, bar none. We should definitely keep him on, pay cut or not.

• Site Supporter

Agreed regarding comments about Coyle in his interview.

It struck me that there was some anger in his comments and some passion and pleaseure at the response too.

I get the feeling he genuinely feels the team is good enough to stay up and isn't just towuing the party line

Not sure Villa are in serious trouble though, we are top of the bottom 3 and still need 4 points more than them in remaining games to pass them (as their goal diiference is vastly superior to ours)

Villa were awful last night I thought, though they tried to create, I can't remember bogdan make a save of note..

That save from heskey was his only real save, although warnock and n'zogbia both hit the post.

I was pleased with the reaction of the players when the second goal went in. Watch eagles, mavies , ngog etc actions when the ball hits the net.

Anyone who thinks the players don't care should watch that second goal.

That save from heskey was his only real save, although warnock and n'zogbia both hit the post.

I was pleased with the reaction of the players when the second goal went in. Watch eagles, mavies , ngog etc actions when the ball hits the net.

Anyone who thinks the players don't care should watch that second goal.

My thoughts exactly. Was good to watch.

Work comitments prevented me going last night, fair play to the players and the twelth man the fans both of which is the reason we won. as arrested says the reaction of the players to the goals was a joy to see ,mavies's leap after n'gogs goal and petrov after both goals showed how much it meant . Think that result could damage villa as they have'nt been in the scrap all season and may not be able to cope.

Totally agree, there's nothing like being there to appreciate it, having watch the highlights when i got back it didn't do it justice..

I wasnt there I was watching on a HD stream off some villa pay site. Villstreams or summat:

Stevieb - Shit fan