Strong enough to mount a serious challenge for promotion

Bearing in mind all personnel being fit and Fab continuing his career

Bogdan

Riley AN OTHER Ream Ricketts

Chungy Holden Muamba Petrov

K Davies Sordell

Strong enough to mount a serious challenge for promotion

S,

you've put round pegs into round holes there, mate: a schoolboy error.

GK Bogdan

RB Mears

CB Ricketts

CB Ream

LB Alonso

RW Chungy

CM Holden

CM M Davies

LW Petrov

CF Sordell

CF Ngog

Subs

Lainton

Riley

Pratley

Eagles

Wylde

K Davies

If Muamba returns he would be instead of M Davies. We are also gonna need some defenders from somewhere. This is also going off players who are here at the moment, some may fuck off as we speak.

89 - Grant Holt made the most fouls in the PL this season: Kevin Davies had made the most in the last 3 seasons and 7 of the last 8. Usurper

Shows how much he didnt play! I think the one he didnt in the last 8 it was Campo who got the gong!

if muamba decides to jack it all in,vela could do a decent job in midfield,maybe draft another solid midfielder esp with sean davis going. read in the bolton news he's cost us ?5.4million over his 3 year contract,which equates ?16k for every minute he actually played for us.

we're going to piss that division next season,really am very confident

if muamba decides to jack it all in,vela could do a decent job in midfield,maybe draft another solid midfielder esp with sean davis going. read in the bolton news he's cost us ?5.4million over his 3 year contract,which equates ?16k for every minute he actually played for us.

we're going to piss that division next season,really am very confident

Love the positivity just to give balance we need to see who we retain and who does not leave if we get into the season with LCY and Holden I will be surprised given Boltons previous record of selling off assets the week before season starts I will bet big money one or both leave the club in August, regarding Vela nobody seen enough of him to know for sure if he is real deal, remind me of mick carter scenario circa 1980.

Love the positivity just to give balance we need to see who we retain and who does not leave if we get into the season with LCY and Holden I will be surprised given Boltons previous record of selling off assets the week before season starts I will bet big money one or both leave the club in August, regarding Vela nobody seen enough of him to know for sure if he is real deal, remind me of mick carter scenario circa 1980.

the good vibe is coming from the hope and belief that chungy and holden will still be there. i personally can't see clubs taking a punt on them until january at the earliest,by which time we'll be flying and heading back to the doom and gloom of the prem. like you say though,we know the wanderers well enough and it wouldn't surprise either of us to see vela and pratley in central midfield come august,god help us :blush:

plenty of good days ahead next season :innocent:

If the rumour of a loan player from Chelsea is true,then surely we should be looking at a midfielder. This is an area we can't afford to spend big in the transfer window leaving us a little bit to spend at the back. I'm beginning to see the positives with dropping a division. We may be able to blood our youngsters and gel a team together built on confidence unlike the nervous wreck they appear to be this season. We've said all along that coyle is building a team for the championship but joking aside I do believe these players should excel in this division. Bring it on

Edited by forever white

Didn't i read somehwere on here that we'll be getting a Chelsea player in on loan next season as part of the Cahill deal? Either way we need a left back, centre back and an experienced midfielder that can actually put there foot on the ball and pass it around with confidence, this will be key to bringing our wingers into play if it is Lee and Petrov then they should have a fine season and expecting Wylde and Eagles to be sufficent cover. We'll probably bring in another stiker on loan too

Holden and LCY only have 12 months left on their contracts and have hardly played this season so any offers for them would not be huge. Saying that I think we will keep Holden and sell LCY for ?2m - ?3m. I can also see Mavies going for circa ?4m (barcodes) have been keen. Hope we can keep Petrov and NRC but I cannot see them both stopping on-

All that considered I would like to see a 3-5-2 / 5-3-2 wingback formation for us next season with....

gk - Bogdan

cb - Ream

cb - Ricketts

cb - Knight or another

lwb - Wylde

rwb - Mears

cm - Holden

cm - Eagles or Vela

cm - NRC or Muamber

fw - Sordell

fw - SKD or Ngog

Time for change, bye to players like KD, now we're down, I want us to come back a different side, no tag of long ball, no same type team that disgraced itself this season.

Bogdan

Riley ? Ream Ricketts

Lee Holden NRC Petrov

M.Davies

Sordell

or

Mears/Riley Ricketts Ream Alonso

Lee Holden NRC/M.Davies Eagles

N'Gog Sordell

All depending on players staying or not, we're only gonna keep Holden and Lee 'cos they've gotta wait till January and get back match fitness and performance levels with us until we sell. I doubt Petrov will wanna drop down a level when he could go elsewhere. Same with NRC, but if he stays, then he's gotta be made club captain or give it Holden.

Not bothered if it's Jussi or Bogdan.

Edited by Didledee

Really can't see us keeping Chungy and Holden. They may have been injured but they made their mark on the premier league and any premiership manager looking at them will see their potential once fitness is regained. Lets not forget interest from foreign teams as well. Both are established internationals and i doubt our reduced wage bill will be able to cope. Petrov will also bid farewell but we should still end up with a squad capable of promotion. Wolves and Blackburn will come back strong and there is a host of other teams with more funds than us. We might even end up competing against West Spam.

Negatives aside i can't wait till next season, it promises to be just as exciting as recent experiences in the Premiership just a shame we won't have as many following us at games. If by some miracle we keep Chungy and Holden then be ready for a quick return to 13th and 15th and couple of close relagation battles.

If the rumour of a loan player from Chelsea is true,then surely we should be looking at a midfielder. This is an area we can't afford to spend big in the transfer window leaving us a little bit to spend at the back. I'm beginning to see the positives with dropping a division. We may be able to blood our youngsters and gel a team together built on confidence unlike the nervous wreck they appear to be this season. We've said all along that coyle is building a team for the championship but joking aside I do believe these players should excel in this division. Bring it on

Interesting thought...

Wasn't Gartside integral in introducing parachute payments to the Championship? I wonder if this might have been his plan all along? Maybe try and stay up in the Premier League with Championship standard players (paying significantly lower wages) but with an added safety net in case we drop. Coyle's love of lower-quality players certainly fits in with this plan.

Interesting thought...

Wasn't Gartside integral in introducing parachute payments to the Championship? I wonder if this might have been his plan all along? Maybe try and stay up in the Premier League with Championship standard players (paying significantly lower wages) but with an added safety net in case we drop. Coyle's love of lower-quality players certainly fits in with this plan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18071005