Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Has Chungy Indicated He Doesnt Want To Stay?

Garrp

I might be adding 2 & 2 and getting 5 but the clues are there.

Gartside said the morning after relegation 'a few' had indicated they wanted to stay in the premiership

one is reo coker, weve no idea who the other is though? everyone that has so far left was our choice and jussi and knight are both still in talks, so they must be happy to stay if the wages are right.

coyle has now confirmed were after miyachi? why if we have Lee and Eagles for the right and Petrov and Wydle for the left?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Ji Sun Park nears the end of his career CYL is set to become the leading Korean footballer.

The Championship simply does not provide an appropriate stage.

But then the difficulty of his lack of match fitness means anyone buying would expect a discount.

Step forward Levante (Europa League), perhaps?

Hasn't he, as Malcolm alludes to, got endorsements coming out of his arse over in South Korea? I'm thinking of the Samsung advert filmed in our fair town as well as other mentions of him being a poster boy over there. I suspect it's more to do with filthy lucre than football.

Why Levante out of interest?

Seems a quite random shout, but you seem the least likely poster on here to be random. What gives?

The best Spanish side that would have him?

or the best Spanish side he's good enough to play for?

Edited by Traf

Why Levante out of interest?

Seems a quite random shout, but you seem the least likely poster on here to be random. What gives?

Simply because they got Spain's final place in the Europa, so they could contemplate adding to their squad.

Malaga have qualified for the Champions' League, so they have been headed for a European place for some time - but a similar argument could apply.

Guest Blixa

If someone spends big on a player who has been out with a bad leg break for a year and has yet to prove full fitness, they need their bumps feeling.

Guest Frandsen08

If someone spends big on a player who has been out with a bad leg break for a year and has yet to prove full fitness, they need their bumps feeling.

aston villa stewart downing sounds familiar.

Maybe the reason for his pointless substitute appearances was to advertise the fact he could make and take a tackle etc

So let me get this right. He gets injured in July 2011, we then get him back to fitness whilst paying his wages then he wants to fcuk off so he can play in the BPL.

• Members

So let me get this right. He gets injured in July 2011, we then get him back to fitness whilst paying his wages then he wants to fcuk off so he can play in the BPL.

We've gone from someone putting 2 and 2 together and making a speculative guess to this..

Brill :D

Must admit, I've not seen anything written anywhere where he says that he wants to fuck off to play in the BPL, have you?

How hard have you looked?

not very, but I'll find out how true it is in a minute, as there are some scaffolders setting up outside the office, and we all know that these builder types know everything that's going on with the club