Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mrs Brown's Boys Pt. Ii - The Madness Continues...

That should read:

Mrs Brown's Boys Pt. II - The Madness Continues...

Having watched a full episode last night, due to pure bone-idleness (I'd misplaced the remote control - and couldn't be arsed stirring to find it).

I can confirm it's pure, unadulterated crap. Not unlike British farce 'comedy' of the 70s and 80s, catwank like 'Are you being served?' and 'Allo, Allo', but with swearing. I also noticed it's filumed (sic) before a live studio audience - the cast come out for a curtain-call at the end, and the audience reacts like they'd just witnessed the second coming, rather than a bloke in a dress gurning and saying "feck" a lot.

But it seems there's people with plenty money, but no taste - check out the prices they're asking (and getting) for tickets to see this bag 'o' shite...

http://www.ebay.co.u...ickets&_sacat=0

£500? :| for 2x VIP tickets...

£155 top bid (with 7 hours to go) 23 bids so far, for 2 tickets face value of £59 (for both)...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

That should read:

Mrs Brown's Boys Pt. II - The Madness Continues...

Having watched a full episode last night, due to pure bone-idleness (I'd misplaced the remote control - and couldn't be arsed stirring to find it).

I can confirm it's pure, unadulterated crap. Not unlike British farce 'comedy' of the 70s and 80s, catwank like 'Are you being served?' and 'Allo, Allo', but with swearing. I also noticed it's filumed (sic) before a live studio audience - the cast come out for a curtain-call at the end, and the audience reacts like they'd just witnessed the second coming, rather than a bloke in a dress gurning and saying "feck" a lot.

But it seems there's people with plenty money, but no taste - check out the prices they're asking (and getting) for tickets to see this bag 'o' shite...

http://www.ebay.co.u...ickets&_sacat=0

£500? :| for 2x VIP tickets...

£155 top bid (with 7 hours to go) 23 bids so far, for 2 tickets face value of £59 (for both)...

is it a bloke then

Going to see it live as the FPO bought it for her Dad for Xmas, with us going with them

Therefore I've watched a few to see what it's all about

It's brainless bollocks but there is worse on telly

Like right now, WTF is there to watch?

The live show is very funny as is the TV series. It's each to their own taste. I don't find the Office funny but a lot of folk do.

What he said. When folks are droning on in the pub "oh yah, gervaise bloke is a comedy geeeeeeeeenius....." and "mrs browns boys? Have you got tickets yet? It's sooooooooooooo funny" I have no qualms about telling them that they are obviously cuntshovellers and wouldn't know comedy if it was swinging off the end of their cocks (if they had any).

The word 'Feck!' is reserved solely for Father Ted, and they should watch reruns of that until they turn into priests if they want comedy. Some of the shite they feed us these days I'm sure they all just jump on the bandwagon thinking shite means good.

It doesn't.

Guest Frandsen08

the office is dog piss as is mrs browns bollocks......

peter kay hes yer boy funny as feck !

mrs browns i'll give you, but the office, give your head a shake.

mrs browns i'll give you, but the office, give your head a shake.

The Office when it first came out was very clever and very funny. It looks a bit dated now though. Some bits of it are still very funny in a "make you cringe" type way.

I thought Extras by Gervais was funny as well, but that seems to get panned just because it starred Ricky Gervais

One of my favourite recent comedy programmes, which I know folk on here will hate, is "Not Going Out" - I find Lee Mack piss funny in that