Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Copper Not Guilty?

freds dad

Wanker

LW is a bit of a dick, but that's a tad harsh. :D

Anyhow, I really hope that one day this copper will get his comeupance. If ever a man had a face and a demeanour that screamed arrogant cock, then it's this nobber!

I wish the family every luck in tearing through the thin (or rather thick) blue line.

His misses looked boring as fuck and well older than him, fuck knows what he was doing with her.

She's desperate and puts up with living with a cunt?

Why do couples have to hold hands when they're going in and out of court? Do fuck off!

...If ever a man had a face and a demeanour that screamed arrogant cock, then it's this nobber!

This guy? He looks like the epitome of modesty and regret to me...

PC-Simon-Harwood-arrives--007.jpg

Was probably up all night before this was taken, watching 'Dirty Harry' on a constant loop. A big 'had' in this quote from the Daily Record:

Had Mr Harwood been convicted, it would have been the first time a police officer had been successfully prosecuted for manslaughter while on duty.

Was anyone really surprised by the verdict?

This guy? He looks like the epitome of modesty and regret to me...

PC-Simon-Harwood-arrives--007.jpg

Was probably up all night before this was taken, watching 'Dirty Harry' on a constant loop. A big 'had' in this quote from the Daily Record:

Was anyone really surprised by the verdict?

On the radio they said 1969 was the last successful prosecution but only after they'd lowered the charges.

It seems that another copper has got off but I wonder why his previous Police disciplinary record wasn't allowed in court.

Simply because you are not allowed to bring previous charges into a current case. The jury is supposed to take the case on merit and not his history.

How ever be fair to the jury, there was no evidence whatsoever to prove that the copper did it. Well unless you discount the video of HIM F*CKING DOING IT, but other than the nowt...

Disgraceful ruling.

• Moderators

dunno what to make it of it miself, obviously he was being a bit of a cunt and putting his weight about

forget he's a cop for a moment. and if anyone here pushed someone like that, and then they died a bit later, you'd probably feel hard done by on a manslaughter charge

like smiffs said, 3 year ban at the reebok, so assault aye, but still not manslaughter for me

dunno what to make it of it miself, obviously he was being a bit of a cunt and putting his weight about

forget he's a cop for a moment. and if anyone here pushed someone like that, and then they died a bit later, you'd probably feel hard done by on a manslaughter charge

like smiffs said, 3 year ban at the reebok, so assault aye, but still not manslaughter for me

I think the problem the public are having with it is not the offence alone, but the whole jobs for the boys and going back in through a very open back door after previous assaults which has resulted in this trial.

You would.....

But, the copper was reckless, used unnesesary violence, and it resulted in a death. End of.

If it was me or you being reckless and a death was the result we'd be filling out a canteen sheet by now and wearing some other fuckers clothes.

• Moderators

You would.....

But, the copper was reckless, used unnesesary violence, and it resulted in a death. End of.

If it was me or you being reckless and a death was the result we'd be filling out a canteen sheet by now and wearing some other fuckers clothes.

which begs the question, why are the jury shitting out when it comes to coppers?

loads of cases in the last 25 years against coppers and they've all come to nowt

you'd have thought the public would love to stitch at least one up...

or maybe they're hiring from within

something don't add up on that front

which begs the question, why are the jury shitting out when it comes to coppers?

loads of cases in the last 25 years against coppers and they've all come to nowt

I wonder if their data base would be able to know the names of jurors. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but you'd definately have in the back of your mind if you gave a guilty verdict, would you be targetted?

There'll be someone on eventually to say, but you may need one one day.......

Edited by no balls

raul moat