Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 Fac Replay

miamiwhite

Well it's sorted 3 possibly 4 of us going got to get train to Salford crescent for 3 bells then lift up there, hope its on going to have a beer or 3 on the way probably stop in Bedale for fish n chips and on to batter the mackems.

I love Bedale.

Stay round that area quite often when off racing at Thirsk, Catterick etc.

Just read one of their forums utter utter wankers, complaining about our poor away support. Claim they had 8k at the first game. We don't bleed Bolton like they bleed Sunderland though so whats the problem. I hope we do them. Twats

don't know about bleeding sunderland if you,d seen the prog about the weight loss clinic all they bleed is fuckin lard

• Site Supporter

Weather update.

It was a bit sleety earleir but roads are all clear. Paths a bit slushy but nowt much. Unless it freezes I can't see there being a problem but campo'swig is a bit nearer to Sunlan than me. Im about 12 miles. Forecast to freeze overnight but uptil then sposed to stay above freezing. Have a safe trip all those coming over the A66.

Sunderland and Newcastle are obsessed with attendances. It's to over compensate for the fact neither have won fuck all or even been close to winning fuck all for years and years.

#ShitSupportMyLord

Sooo true. You can add us to that, and exactly why City fans used to bang on about crowds !

Sunderland and Newcastle are obsessed with attendances. It's to over compensate for the fact neither have won fuck all or even been close to winning fuck all for years and years.

#ShitSupportMyLord

Going on one of their forums, they have no end of threads on Newcastle and what Newcastle are doing! Sad set of cunts.