Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Everton 2 Fac

stevieb

Guest bwfcdan

Tim Howard started gobbing off at the North Lower the cnut when Everton got winner. He got bombared with abuse and snowballs. A steward then went sprinting into the stand and gripped a young lad, all hell broke loose then, loads of folk trying to get at this steward. The steward shat himself and ran back down to the front of the stand. Tart.

scruffiest and think theyre a cut above

Was on that train that got stuck and some Everton keyboard warrior near me (wearing Bench gear for fucks sake) was hitting Twitter giving us loads of shit whilst looking over his shoulder in fear of his life. Summed them up.

Good performance. Vela was immense. Bringing Holden on was a bad move. Play like that in the league and we will be right up that table.

Can't remember last time I came away from a defeat feeling so positive.

Shame that Alonso will be off as he looked a proper footballer today. Best I have seen Ream play. Vela is better than Spearing so should get more games.

Some bluenose in ESL celebrating after their winner got a kick from a WWays regular's misses.

Oh and Adobe. He really should be hitting the target their. Not impressed.

Thought we played well today. Disappointed we lost out. Thought Afobe should have bagged an equaliser at the end though.

We have been told he has to play Afobe? Surely this cant be right

As bad as Eagles game was today bringing on Afobe to replace him was not the answer

Thought we deserved to win the game and there was some superb perfomances. Ream, Alonso, CYL., Spearing, Sordell and Vela were all brilliant and picking our best playing from them is difficult. Lonaghan and Pratley had excellent games (just wish Pratley's ball control could improve because his workrate is top notch).

Pablo, you say we were good but created very little. I'd say your keeper made two or three top class saves during the game that other keepers may not have done.

And we missed three very good chances - Eagles squared when he should have scored; Pratley header should have hit the target and that miss by the Arsenal flop Afobe

We have been told he has to play Afobe? Surely this cant be right

As bad as Eagles game was today bringing on Afobe to replace him was not the answer

Thought we deserved to win the game and there was some superb perfomances. Ream, Alonso, CYL., Spearing, Sordell and Vela were all brilliant and picking our best playing from them is difficult. Lonaghan and Pratley had excellent games (just wish Pratley's ball control could improve because his workrate is top notch).

Eagles looked to have picked up a knock, and I suppose Afobe is the stock replacement for a wide player now that there's no Petrov to call on.