Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bringing Babies Into Work

DazBob

Do you work with professional breeders? Our office comprises of 8 wimmin: only 1 is a breeder but they've grown up and the 3 blokes are well blokes.

I'm clearly blessed in my workplace

It appears so. I've got my door shut and my headphones on under the pretence I'm on a call as I know before long she'll appear in the doorway with her brat and assume I want to see it.

It appears so. I've got my door shut and my headphones on under the pretence I'm on a call as I know before long she'll appear in the doorway with her brat and assume I want to see it.

Just have a look to see if it's ugly. I always laugh when they're fow.

Pisses me right off too! When the "celebrity visit" happens at ours, you should see em all down tools and swarm around the child. These are the same people who are quite eager to tell you to get on with your work if you stand a few seconds too long talking about the weekends football.

We have a few breeders, a couple of them started far, far too young as well.

Just have a look to see if it's ugly. I always laugh when they're fow.

Reminds me of a joke

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: 'The driver just insulted me!' The man says: 'You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you

I've just been got.

To be fair, it is actually quite cute, but as I was asking the usual inane questions such as "Is it sleeping well, etc" it was staring at me the whole time as if it could see directly into my soul.