Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fathers Day

Flew back from benidorm a day early, got back late last night so I could see them.

Staying in a hotel barely a mile from where they live, arranged breakfast for them there then a walk to the park etc and their fucking lazy bitch of a mother could not be bothered dropping them off.

Poor show that, mate.

Not from you, I hasten to add.

Oh I saw the kids. Walked round and met them then walked them back but that's not the point. Meant rushing back for breakfast which if it hasn't have been on until 11am they would have missed.

Lazy bitch.

Aye, I assumed you'd have still seen them, but it was a poor show by her not bringing them round.

I got Jules Senior the only BWFC items I could find at the football museum

It's his fault you lot are lumbered with me

One of the biggest compliments I can pay my old man is that he met little Whitt and didn't bat an eyelid at any if his stories including trying to put the kids that pestered him in his boot

Maybe that explains a bit about the way Ive ended up :D

I got Jules Senior the only BWFC items I could find at the football museum

It's his fault you lot are lumbered with me

One of the biggest compliments I can pay my old man is that he met little Whitt and didn't bat an eyelid at any if his stories including trying to put the kids that pestered him in his boot

Maybe that explains a bit about the way Ive ended up :D

Bwfc tiled coasters?

Got homemade gifts from the kids from school and a card they made with the ex plus a home made card and gift from them bought by and made by them with my girlfriend.

A great weekend with them, at least we're all working for the kids which is never easy but something's are more important. I always sort out Mother's Day, my ex's birthday with them, their grandparents birthday from my ex wife's side. We might not be right for each other but we're still the two most important people in their lives.

Smiffs, tell you what mate, somedays I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. You've just got to make sure you are trying your best for them every waking moment, which I know you do. Happy belated Father's Day pal.