Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rugby League......

Big E

Just thinking, 64 points in that lions game but only 7 tries.

So is it 7 or 8 points for a try in union because in league that only comes to 28 points.

You get points for other stuff, like kicking the ball a long way and having Tarquin as your middle name.

• Moderators

Just thinking, 64 points in that lions game but only 7 tries.

So is it 7 or 8 points for a try in union because in league that only comes to 28 points.

it isn't the fault of union that they have the best kickers

in league it just seems to be whichever fat lad wants to make a dick of himself

My sons best mates company sponsors Warrington Wolves and i've been invited to a game soon so as it will all be a freebie i will be off to see what all this egg chucking fuss is about and i will then be able to have an egg chucking conversation with Smiffs and the big gay welsh man.........that's if i understand it

I've tried, i really have. Been to Challenge Cup Finals. Watched it when Eddie and the BBC had it. And I've done an Eng Vs NZ international. No matter how much i try, i can't get excited about RL. Union for me. More flowing and more entertaining.

Edited by Underpants

I'm not a big fan of either bummers' code, but I watched the highlights of the Ledds v Widnes RL game last night (some show on BBC around midnight-ish?) and I thought it was excellent.

It takes some doing trying to run 100 yards with a ball whilst some big fuckers are trying to knock the fuck out of you.