Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Airport Taxis

fruitbat69

• Members

and if it's a decent vehicle it'll be used by some chav

How so?

I used Jet Parks for the first time last year when I went away for the weekend.  You simply park it up yourself, get out and get the shuttle bus to the terminal.  It was about 10 mins away.  You don't give your keys to anyone.

• Members

Argh right, I thought it was the valet one.

The one you mention then is indeed fucking miles away

Taxi is the bestest option

Yeah, but with the money saved everyone could buy Birch his 200 Benson.

Me & Smiffs have done airport parking the last couple of times we've been away which worked out a similar price to the taxi quotes we got plus it's just so much easier.  We didn't have to park in a field miles away either, think it was terminal 3 car park last time.

Jet Park 1 & 2 are next to the airport, on the left at the roundabout you go to to T2.

Jet Park 3 is further away on t'other side of the airport, near the pub overlooking the runway.

Edited by C86

• Members

Is that close to the airport?

if you listen to the snobs then it's fucking miles away and you may as well walk it from home.

However, if you don't mind sitting on the free and frequent shuttle bus to and from the car park to the terminals for 10 minutes then it's spot on.

if you listen to the snobs then it's fucking miles away and you may as well walk it from home.

However, if you don't mind sitting on the free and frequent shuttle bus to and from the car park to the terminals for 10 minutes then it's spot on.

How is that snobbish?

• Members

I'm not sure. I have standards. It's a subjective terminology

Well, I seem to remember Diddles saying you were one.  A foul mouthed one at that too.

What with this character assessments of the likes of Goonzo and Traf, I reckon he's got everyone on here sussed.

That will do for me.