Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn's Comedy Club Continues

miamiwhite

Guest bwfcdan

They have gone. Opened top tier for pay on day fans. We be around 7k me thinks.

£12 / £5

So you haven't sold 6,000 so far, you've sold 4,700 :D

But yeh, it's a cracking following all the same!

Edited by bwfcdan

I saw someone drop a fag packet at one point, shocking it was.

Bizzies were heavy handed as feck, handing out leaflets while saying disgusting things like "Enjoy the game sir". I don't know what this country has com too !!!

I saw someone drop a fag packet at one point, shocking it was.

Bizzies were heavy handed as feck, handing out leaflets while saying disgusting things like "Enjoy the game sir". I don't know what this country has com too !!!

disgraceful behaviour that pabbers,you lot should be ashamed

nice to see the people's club fuck up the unveiling of the teenager on loan from Barca,due to his name being spelt incorrectly on his shirt.

Does LW work for Hevertonne ?   How hembarrowsing

Typical Everton tbh.

Talking of that lad, he tweeted about todays game, and called them 'Blackburn Roberts'.....!!!

Theres a photo of Everton's following on that Football Away Days twitter site; bottom tier is full, top tier half full.

Also a photo of some of them with a smoke bomb at a train station. Get the feeling we'll be seeing loads more of those and flares this season - I await a media and FA outcry about it at some point in the coming months.

Saw a funny one of about 5 Wigan fans in the smallest away end ever setting one off in a pre-season friendly at Ashton FC.

Don't know how to upload either of them. Sorry.

Theres a photo of Everton's following on that Football Away Days twitter site; bottom tier is full, top tier half full.

Also a photo of some of them with a smoke bomb at a train station. Get the feeling we'll be seeing loads more of those and flares this season - I await a media and FA outcry about it at some point in the coming months.

Saw a funny one of about 5 Wigan fans in the smallest away end ever setting one off in a pre-season friendly at Ashton FC.

By the back end of last season there were smoke bombs at pretty much every game. In fact I went on a run of seven games in a row that they were let off, and two of those were non league! It's this season's equivalent of the "this is a shithole" and the "that's the way we like it" chants.

Saw a funny one of about 5 Wigan fans in the smallest away end ever setting one off in a pre-season friendly at Ashton FC.

Police handing out flyers with smoke bomb & firework warnings today.

£2.70 bottles of bulmers on sale in the ground, happy with that.

Crowd was 9100, barely 3k Rovers fans, awfull. They have give up!

Edited by Pablo

• 2 weeks later...

Police handing out flyers with smoke bomb & firework warnings today.

£2.70 bottles of bulmers on sale in the ground, happy with that.

Crowd was 9100, barely 3k Rovers fans, awfull. They have give up!

No, that's their average attendance nowadays

• 2 weeks later...